Ammo discussion

So I posted before that I don’t like the fact that the ammo keeps decreasing throughout the series I’m pretty sure it has something to do with PVP multiplayer balance the problem is it greatly affects the campaign so I think the ammo needs to be increased how much the gun can hold and how much we can carry if you I want the game to be more difficult that’s what skulls are for there is one that makes every shot count has 2 I believe that’s called the Recession Skull and there’s another one that makes all weapons dropped by the enemy only have half the ammo I believe it is called the Famine Skull

I haven’t really noticed since once my main weapon is empty I switch to the secondary. Then once that’s empty I pick up an enemy weapon and so on.

> 2690766741662198;2:
> I haven’t really noticed since once my main weapon is empty I switch to the secondary. Then once that’s empty I pick up an enemy weapon and so on.

True you can pick up enemy weapons I just feel like running out of ammo during every every every every every every every single encounter and gets on my nerves and is not fun so if you want less ammo and more of a challenge the that’s what the skulls be used for people say little ammo has always been a core part of the game play well from my experience in Halo CE Halo 2 and Halo 3 and even Reach no it’s not I had more than enough ammo in those games this whole little ammo thing didn’t start until 343 took over and it’s all because of PvP online multiplayer I don’t play the game for that I play it for the storyline

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I was able to hold 216 rounds in reserve for the BR in the infinite flight. 216! That’s double the reserve limit in Bungie’s Halo games with the BR.

I don’t really have this problem, and I can go on large streaks at a time it could be just because I walk over an enemy’s magnum and pick up his ammo, but I don’t notice it unless I’m doing absolutely amazing.

> 2533274866720209;4:
> I have no idea what you’re talking about. I was able to hold 216 rounds in reserve for the BR in the infinite flight. 216! That’s double the reserve limit in Bungie’s Halo games with the BR.

Oh so they improved the BR ammo that is a freaking miracle I hope they improved the ammo capacity in other weapons as well I didn’t do the flight it looked like it was PvP only to me which does not interest me

> 2533274845153375;6:
> > 2533274866720209;4:
> > I have no idea what you’re talking about. I was able to hold 216 rounds in reserve for the BR in the infinite flight. 216! That’s double the reserve limit in Bungie’s Halo games with the BR.
>
> Oh so they improved the BR ammo that is a freaking miracle I hope they improved the ammo capacity in other weapons as well I didn’t do the flight it looked like it was PvP only to me which does not interest me

It would be strange for the ammo capacity in the campaign to be lower than PvP, it’s usually the other way around. And yes most weapons have more max spare ammo than in any other halo game which is a very good change imo. One of my biggest gripes with Halo is how rarely I get to use UNSC weaponry on some levels. Sometimes there’s only covenant/brute/forerunner stuff and it bums me out. ODST’s weapon caches are probably one of my favorite things in halo period.

> 2533274866720209;7:
> > 2533274845153375;6:
> > > 2533274866720209;4:
> > > I have no idea what you’re talking about. I was able to hold 216 rounds in reserve for the BR in the infinite flight. 216! That’s double the reserve limit in Bungie’s Halo games with the BR.
> >
> > Oh so they improved the BR ammo that is a freaking miracle I hope they improved the ammo capacity in other weapons as well I didn’t do the flight it looked like it was PvP only to me which does not interest me
>
> It would be strange for the ammo capacity in the campaign to be lower than PvP, it’s usually the other way around. And yes most weapons have more max spare ammo than in any other halo game which is a very good change imo. One of my biggest gripes with Halo is how rarely I get to use UNSC weaponry on some levels. Sometimes there’s only covenant/brute/forerunner stuff and it bums me out. ODST’s weapon caches are probably one of my favorite things in halo period.

That’s what I mean with the UNSC weapons you start with they run out of ammo before we get to use that much which I find a little annoying my self

> 2533274866720209;7:
> > 2533274845153375;6:
> > > 2533274866720209;4:
> > > I have no idea what you’re talking about. I was able to hold 216 rounds in reserve for the BR in the infinite flight. 216! That’s double the reserve limit in Bungie’s Halo games with the BR.
> >
> > Oh so they improved the BR ammo that is a freaking miracle I hope they improved the ammo capacity in other weapons as well I didn’t do the flight it looked like it was PvP only to me which does not interest me
>
> It would be strange for the ammo capacity in the campaign to be lower than PvP, it’s usually the other way around. And yes most weapons have more max spare ammo than in any other halo game which is a very good change imo. One of my biggest gripes with Halo is how rarely I get to use UNSC weaponry on some levels. Sometimes there’s only covenant/brute/forerunner stuff and it bums me out. ODST’s weapon caches are probably one of my favorite things in halo period.

I have a question for you what is the maximum amount of ammo we can carry for the bulldog

I agree, do what they did for the BR. I swear I remember you making a thread a long time ago about this exact thing and the reception being mixed.

I think weapons should be balanced the same for Campaign and PvP, except for ammo capacity. Especially in Infinite, where the levels look like they’re usually going to be very large. I suppose if 343 really does balance the game well, and leaves lots of decent weapons around, you won’t have to worry about running out of Battle Rifle ammo on Legendary because most weapons will do nicely. For example: Spikers, SMG’s, Assault Rifles, Plasma Rifles, and Brute Shots (low ammo on this one) just don’t do too well on Halo 3 Legendary. They even struggle on Heroic. Hopefully, they don’t make the same mistakes Bungie, and they themselves, have made in the past, and make more weapons viable at higher difficulties.

> 2533274845153375;9:
> > 2533274866720209;7:
> > > 2533274845153375;6:
> > > > 2533274866720209;4:
> > > > I have no idea what you’re talking about. I was able to hold 216 rounds in reserve for the BR in the infinite flight. 216! That’s double the reserve limit in Bungie’s Halo games with the BR.
> > >
> > > Oh so they improved the BR ammo that is a freaking miracle I hope they improved the ammo capacity in other weapons as well I didn’t do the flight it looked like it was PvP only to me which does not interest me
> >
> > It would be strange for the ammo capacity in the campaign to be lower than PvP, it’s usually the other way around. And yes most weapons have more max spare ammo than in any other halo game which is a very good change imo. One of my biggest gripes with Halo is how rarely I get to use UNSC weaponry on some levels. Sometimes there’s only covenant/brute/forerunner stuff and it bums me out. ODST’s weapon caches are probably one of my favorite things in halo period.
>
> I have a question for you what is the maximum amount of ammo we can carry for the bulldog

In multiplayer the max ammo you can have is 14 shells because you only get one spare mag for it because the gun does not respawn until you deplete the weapon completely or drop it on the ground and wait for it to respawn. I’m going to assume that in campaign you will have at least 42 spare shells max.

> 2533274866720209;12:
> > 2533274845153375;9:
> > > 2533274866720209;7:
> > > > 2533274845153375;6:
> > > > > 2533274866720209;4:
> > > > > I have no idea what you’re talking about. I was able to hold 216 rounds in reserve for the BR in the infinite flight. 216! That’s double the reserve limit in Bungie’s Halo games with the BR.
> > > >
> > > > Oh so they improved the BR ammo that is a freaking miracle I hope they improved the ammo capacity in other weapons as well I didn’t do the flight it looked like it was PvP only to me which does not interest me
> > >
> > > It would be strange for the ammo capacity in the campaign to be lower than PvP, it’s usually the other way around. And yes most weapons have more max spare ammo than in any other halo game which is a very good change imo. One of my biggest gripes with Halo is how rarely I get to use UNSC weaponry on some levels. Sometimes there’s only covenant/brute/forerunner stuff and it bums me out. ODST’s weapon caches are probably one of my favorite things in halo period.
> >
> > I have a question for you what is the maximum amount of ammo we can carry for the bulldog
>
> In multiplayer the max ammo you can have is 14 shells because you only get one spare mag for it because the gun does not respawn until you deplete the weapon completely or drop it on the ground and wait for it to respawn. I’m going to assume that in campaign you will have at least 42 spare shells max.

I hope we can carry 42 extra seeing as this shotgun is weaker I remember in Halo 5 we could only carry 15 extra and five shells in the gun which sucked

> 2533274866720209;12:
> > 2533274845153375;9:
> > > > > I have no idea what you’re talking about. I was able to hold 216 rounds in reserve for the BR in the infinite flight. 216! That’s double the reserve limit in Bungie’s Halo games with the BR.
> > > >
> > > > Oh so they improved the BR ammo that is a freaking miracle I hope they improved the ammo capacity in other weapons as well I didn’t do the flight it looked like it was PvP only to me which does not interest me
> > >
> > > It would be strange for the ammo capacity in the campaign to be lower than PvP, it’s usually the other way around. And yes most weapons have more max spare ammo than in any other halo game which is a very good change imo. One of my biggest gripes with Halo is how rarely I get to use UNSC weaponry on some levels. Sometimes there’s only covenant/brute/forerunner stuff and it bums me out. ODST’s weapon caches are probably one of my favorite things in halo period.
> >
> > I have a question for you what is the maximum amount of ammo we can carry for the bulldog
>
> In multiplayer the max ammo you can have is 14 shells because you only get one spare mag for it because the gun does not respawn until you deplete the weapon completely or drop it on the ground and wait for it to respawn. I’m going to assume that in campaign you will have at least 42 spare shells max.

I believe you said that the BR could carry 216 in the flight I hope it’s the same or more for the campaign when the game releases

Bungie done well with their campaigns giving the player enough ammo to play and less on harder difficulties. Halo 4 and 5 lacked this feature and i did find myslef having to look for more weapons and ammo. 343 do listen to their fans and im sure with this semi open world there will be ammo drops or some type of system to have more ammo in the campaign. Im sure multiplayer will be balanced game play. Not to worry im sure this isnt the only post on this subject.

> 2533274866720209;12:
> > 2533274845153375;9:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>

Out of curiosity what skulls do you want to see in Halo Infinite

> 2533274845153375;16:
> > 2533274866720209;12:
> > > 2533274845153375;9:
> > > > 2533274866720209;7:
> > > > > 2533274845153375;6:
> > > > > > 2533274866720209;4:
> > > > > > I have no idea what you’re talking about. I was able to hold 216 rounds in reserve for the BR in the infinite flight. 216! That’s double the reserve limit in Bungie’s Halo games with the BR.
> > > > >
> > > > > Oh so they improved the BR ammo that is a freaking miracle I hope they improved the ammo capacity in other weapons as well I didn’t do the flight it looked like it was PvP only to me which does not interest me
> > > >
> > > > It would be strange for the ammo capacity in the campaign to be lower than PvP, it’s usually the other way around. And yes most weapons have more max spare ammo than in any other halo game which is a very good change imo. One of my biggest gripes with Halo is how rarely I get to use UNSC weaponry on some levels. Sometimes there’s only covenant/brute/forerunner stuff and it bums me out. ODST’s weapon caches are probably one of my favorite things in halo period.
> > >
> > > I have a question for you what is the maximum amount of ammo we can carry for the bulldog
> >
> > In multiplayer the max ammo you can have is 14 shells because you only get one spare mag for it because the gun does not respawn until you deplete the weapon completely or drop it on the ground and wait for it to respawn. I’m going to assume that in campaign you will have at least 42 spare shells max.
>
> Out of curiosity what skulls do you want to see in Halo Infinite

I really want to see the Iron skull, but other than that I usually play with skulls off.

> 2533274866720209;17:
> > 2533274845153375;16:
> > > 2533274866720209;12:
> > > > 2533274845153375;9:
> > > > > 2533274866720209;7:
> > > > > > 2533274845153375;6:
> > > > > > > 2533274866720209;4:
> > > > > > > I have no idea what you’re talking about. I was able to hold 216 rounds in reserve for the BR in the infinite flight. 216! That’s double the reserve limit in Bungie’s Halo games with the BR.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Oh so they improved the BR ammo that is a freaking miracle I hope they improved the ammo capacity in other weapons as well I didn’t do the flight it looked like it was PvP only to me which does not interest me
> > > > >
> > > > > It would be strange for the ammo capacity in the campaign to be lower than PvP, it’s usually the other way around. And yes most weapons have more max spare ammo than in any other halo game which is a very good change imo. One of my biggest gripes with Halo is how rarely I get to use UNSC weaponry on some levels. Sometimes there’s only covenant/brute/forerunner stuff and it bums me out. ODST’s weapon caches are probably one of my favorite things in halo period.
> > > >
> > > > I have a question for you what is the maximum amount of ammo we can carry for the bulldog
> > >
> > > In multiplayer the max ammo you can have is 14 shells because you only get one spare mag for it because the gun does not respawn until you deplete the weapon completely or drop it on the ground and wait for it to respawn. I’m going to assume that in campaign you will have at least 42 spare shells max.
> >
> > Out of curiosity what skulls do you want to see in Halo Infinite
>
> I really want to see the Iron skull, but other than that I usually play with skulls off.

I’m hoping there’s some new UNSC weapons besides just a different shotgun and just a different pistol the humans need some new weapons and not just the Covenant and Brutes