Amazon Pre-orderers

My order finally upgraded from “Not yet shipped” to “Shipping Soon” this morning, what’s the status of everyone’s orders? (btw I have the 2-day Prime release day shipping with delivery estimate of the 6th)

Mine’s not dispatched I chose expedited delivery, didn’t think about using prime, so i’m hoping it will be tomorrow.

Still says Not Yet Dispatched.

Same here, should change tonight.

> Mine’s not dispatched I chose expedited delivery, didn’t think about using prime, so i’m hoping it will be tomorrow.

I didn’t buy Prime though, I got it for 6 months free since I’m a college student.

You are lucky. It’s saying my copies only arrives at 12/6/12 :P. Wait more two days.

Mine still is “Not yet Shipped”. I haven’t gotten an email from Amazon, so it’s not that they’re having trouble charging my card. I guess they’re just backed up.

> Mine still is “Not yet Shipped”. I haven’t gotten an email from Amazon, so it’s not that they’re having trouble charging my card. I guess they’re just backed up.

I didn’t get an email saying it was shipping soon, I had to check the website for myself. And I also checked my bank account online and I was charged when the status changed.

mine says shipping soon as of today. i used the 3.99 1 day shipping prime membership option. i am not taking any chances of it not coming on tuesday

> > Mine still is “Not yet Shipped”. I haven’t gotten an email from Amazon, so it’s not that they’re having trouble charging my card. I guess they’re just backed up.
>
> I didn’t get an email saying it was shipping soon, I had to check the website for myself. And I also checked my bank account online and I was charged when the status changed.

Well, I did change my pre-order from LE to SE on October 15th. Perhaps Amazon is simply shipping the copies that were pre-ordered before mine?

These Amazon pre order threads are getting worse than the complaint threads. Amazon will get you the game on time 99% of the time. They are preparing the shipments today. So at some point today or tomorrow it will change to shipping soon. You may not get an email stating that it has shipped until Tuesday morning. That’s how it works with big game releases. I’ve been through many of them. People freak and they always get the game on release date

> These Amazon pre order threads are getting worse than the complaint threads. Amazon will get you the game on time 99% of the time. They are preparing the shipments today. So at some point today or tomorrow it will change to shipping soon. You may not get an email stating that it has shipped until Tuesday morning. That’s how it works with big game releases. I’ve been through many of them. People freak and they always get the game on release date

Thanks for the clarification. I have never pre-ordered anything from Amazon before, so it’s nice to know the reason for my status not changing yet.

> These Amazon pre order threads are getting worse than the complaint threads. Amazon will get you the game on time 99% of the time. They are preparing the shipments today. So at some point today or tomorrow it will change to shipping soon. You may not get an email stating that it has shipped until Tuesday morning. That’s how it works with big game releases. I’ve been through many of them. People freak and they always get the game on release date

Well, this is the first game I’ve ever bought off Amazon so my apologies

yea still not yet shipped. It is coming along with the CE Strategy guide but still not yet shipped? But i trust amazon will get it to me on tuesday

> > These Amazon pre order threads are getting worse than the complaint threads. Amazon will get you the game on time 99% of the time. They are preparing the shipments today. So at some point today or tomorrow it will change to shipping soon. You may not get an email stating that it has shipped until Tuesday morning. That’s how it works with big game releases. I’ve been through many of them. People freak and they always get the game on release date
>
> Well, this is the first game I’ve ever bought off Amazon so my apologies

It’s ok, but trust me. Amazon is legit. In the rare instance the game isn’t delivered on time it is because the UPS/Fedex/Other messed something up. The reason Amazon uses this system where they send it out Monday is to ensure that you don’t get the game early. Therefore they don’t have to deal with getting fined. Overnight shipping for them probably costs very little especially compared to what us layman have to deal with. It’s the same reason most big box retailers won’t sell anything early. If it gets back to the company, in this case 343i/Microsoft, that the game was sold early, generally there are repercussions. Ala fines, not getting as many copies…

Mine hasn’t shipped yet either.

Has anybody gotten an email for their web skin?

> Still says Not Yet Dispatched.

Status hasn’t changed yet, probably will some time tonight though and ship tomorrow. Good to hear someone’s status has changed though, means the process has begun.

Mine’s already shipped. Estimated date of arrival is two days after launch. I can’t wait to get my hands on the game!

> Mine’s already shipped. Estimated date of arrival is two days after launch. I can’t wait to get my hands on the game!

Yours first class?