Amazon officially shipping Halo 4 now.

I work for Amazon we got the Halo 4 and Halo 4 xboxes and began shipping them today. They’re so pretty lol…so many of them…just stacked taking up a big section of the warehouse lol. But yep if you ordered from Amazon, keep an eye out for that UPS truck :wink:

> I work for Amazon we got the Halo 4 and Halo 4 xboxes and began shipping them today. They’re so pretty lol…so many of them…just stacked taking up a big section of the warehouse lol. But yep if you ordered from Amazon, keep an eye out for that UPS truck :wink:

AWESOME!! I am sooo looking forward to my copy of halo 4 with the guide on tuesday

UK or US?

“Ahh Mr UPS man, and you thought we wouldn’t find out.”

That’s good news though. I’m very optimistic so I wasn’t particularly worried in the first place, Amazon usually get the job done.

Well I guess I know what I’m picking all day tomorrow the fun!

Glad to see there going faster then GameStop uk, the only time I don’t order from amazon :confused:

Good to hear! My order status went from “Not Shipped Yet” to “Shipping Soon” with expected delivery still being Tuesday!

> I work for Amazon we got the Halo 4 and Halo 4 xboxes and began shipping them today. They’re so pretty lol…so many of them…just stacked taking up a big section of the warehouse lol. But yep if you ordered from Amazon, keep an eye out for that UPS truck :wink:

I’m assuming US,not the UK because I spoke with them directly on saturday and say said
“We will dispatch the item on November 5, 2012 and you will receive it on November 6, 2012.
Please be assured that you will receive the item on time”

UPS?? I bought some astros from amazon, and they came at the end of the day.

> UK or US?

U.S.

> Good to hear! My order status went from “Not Shipped Yet” to “Shipping Soon” with expected delivery still being Tuesday!

mine better ship soon or else i am going to go mentally unstable

> Good to hear! My order status went from “Not Shipped Yet” to “Shipping Soon” with expected delivery still being Tuesday!

How do you check that anyway? Email? Because I haven’t recieved an email yet.

Or is it your amazon account?

Well mine’s still not shipped. I thought they didn’t ship on Sundays?

> > Good to hear! My order status went from “Not Shipped Yet” to “Shipping Soon” with expected delivery still being Tuesday!
>
> How do you check that anyway? Email? Because I haven’t recieved an email yet.
>
> Or is it your amazon account?

On the Amazon website go to your account and then there is a yellow button that says “your orders” just click on that put in your password and you should see it.

> Well mine’s still not shipped. I thought they didn’t ship on Sundays?

Said before, there shipping delivery’s on monday, they will get the copy’s then, will dispatch them on same day, will arrive on tuesday.

Mine hasn’t shipped yet and I have one day shipping on mine hopefully i’ll get it soon

I live in Jersey, Not sure if Sandy is going to mess up the shipment, but if it does maybe for the better to help more people out!

> UK or US?

Im sure it will be a similar time every where. Also, mine says dispatching soon

Still waiting on Best Buy for me…
i will be extremely pissed if i don’t get the game on time

Yeah my amazon prime two-day (release date) option for shipping still says “not yet shipped”… highly doubt I’ll be getting it tomorrow… I may do the whole ‘buy from walmart, return later’ thing.