Amazing update and DLC map frequency fixed

Thanks very much for this and the fantastic weapons update 343i and everyone involved! The game is CRAZY better than yesterday. Just a few qualms I have however -

instaspawn
shield recharge wait is too long
exile and longbow need to be reverted because the change in vehicles is very bad

those are the main ones. Also I feel like personal ordinance got a nerf and the increased base speed makes aim assist less of an issue I think. Awesome.

Hmm, I did not know they were changing the maps as well. Where can I find details on the map changes?

The details can be found here: http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/post/2013/06/03/Halo-4-Matchmaking-Update-6313.aspx

Eh, my only real complaint isn’t about the Weapon Tuning or Map Updates at all.

My issue is the frequency that Slayer Pro pops up in BTB and Team Slayer. Yes, I understand a lot of players like it. However, I don’t want to play it every last game. It’s seldom now that I don’t play Slayer Pro, and I am not very happy with it.

It’s ridiculous when all three voting slots are filled with Slayer Pro, oh and the Forge Maps in Team Slayer are showing up a little too much for my tastes as well.

Thanks, I will try it tonight despite all the issues I am having with my router (the reason I have not played MM in a while…).
I hope I can play on some DLC maps once and for all!

This update I hope will be like the Halo 3 TU, it turns the game from a good game to a great game.

Will have to test tonight.