Amazing job 343!!!!!

Just finished watching the BTS anniversary video, I want to commend you guys on an amazing job restoring this classic!! I’ve been playing Halo games since I was 16(ce’s launch in '01), this remake is totally on point and the new features are awesome fan service. At first I was a little worried when the franchise was transfered over to a new studio, but it seems like everyone working there is just as big a fan as I am. Keep up the good work, keep listening to community input and make Halo 4 awesome!!

saw a few seconds of the flood in that video can’t wait til it comes out

Mightn’t have enough to buy it anymore :confused: I got the 4S and that costed €799.

It looks really amazing, can’t wait to pwn some covies with the pistol haha.

Flood looks pretty damn creepy. Good job 343i! Also LOVE the new waypoint layout.

People really need to stop crediting 343 for Saber’s work. It doesn’t help much that 343 is constantly acting like they made the game.

> People really need to stop crediting 343 for Saber’s work. It doesn’t help much that 343 is constantly acting like they made the game.

While Saber did make the game, 343 is totally responsible for all the community input that led to a proper master chief, assault rifle model, ect. I wouldn’t be surprised if 343 provided all the concept art,design choices for the new features, and consultation on what is and what isn’t Halo. If it wasn’t for the people at 343 ensuring this game came out amazing, it wouldn’t be. Stop being a hater.

> > People really need to stop crediting 343 for Saber’s work. It doesn’t help much that 343 is constantly acting like they made the game.
>
> While Saber did make the game, 343 is totally responsible for all the community input that led to a proper master chief, assault rifle model, ect. I wouldn’t be surprised if 343 provided all the concept art,design choices for the new features, and consultation on what is and what isn’t Halo. If it wasn’t for the people at 343 ensuring this game came out amazing, it wouldn’t be. Stop being a hater.

He’s not saying that 343 doesn’t deserve praise. He’s saying give credit where credit is due. Thank you so much Sabre and 343 for your combined efforts in making a great game!