Amazing Halo Acomplishments

I would like to hear of the most amazing things any of you fellow Spartans have done in any of the halo’s. May legends be heard!!!

A couple of times in Reach I’ve sniped DMR users with my AR from across Hemorrhage.

1. I became #1 in Halo 4 Grifball worldwide
  2. I completed the Forunner Destroyer commendation
  3. I reached 171,000 kills
  4. I’ve had over 4,000 points in a single game
  5. I got 230 kills in a single game

EDIT: These are all things I consider accomplishments within Halo.

Well there are only three I can really think of.

I have over 600,000 kills across all my accounts. Nine in total.

Most being in Halo 3 where I have a total of 88 days online game time.

Last one is also Halo 3. I had 157 kills on Valhalla in a CTF BTB game. Forty kills in the warthog, and the rest on foot.

Scored an overkill/extermination in fiesta classic, with a single binary shot.

I once launched an enemy flag onto the roof in Simplex. Check my File Share!

Sliding Ghost needs to see this thread.

I have beaten every Halo FPS game on legendary difficulty… Yes even Halo 2.

I have a few matchmaking spiker kills in halo reach 0.o

In halo CE once a friend and I killed each other at the same exact time with shotguns.

Got an overkill with a flag in reach

Killed pelican pilots in halo 3

Once reached the bottom of that area on the silent cartographer behind the switch that opens the door. Halo CE

I have profiles set up for quick access to all of halo 2’s skulls on both the x-box and the X-box 360… this took weeks of effort.

Did all the Vidmaster challenges and got recon armor in halo 3

Played as Johnson in ODST

Got three different girlfriends to play halo with me <3

> Got three different girlfriends to play halo with me <3

Bonus points if it was at the same time :wink:

I got a double kill once.

> 1. I became #1 in Halo 4 Grifball worldwide
> 2. I completed the Forunner Destroyer commendation
> 3. I reached 171,000 kills
> 4. I’ve had over 4,000 points in a single game
> 5. I got 230 kills in a single game
>
> EDIT: These are all things I consider accomplishments within Halo.

Dude. Are you sure you are not Jesus in disguise? Because you are amazing.

OT: I havent done anything in any game that i feel that i need to mention.

;_;

I’ve gotten magic hands twice even though I rarely play Oddball.
I got the midnight achievement legitly, I waited till 12 with my friends.
I’ve mastered the four primary rifles, and I am equally skilled with them (Like the carbine the most though)
I once stuck myself, and when some one walked over my dead body I got a kill.

> > 1. I became #1 in Halo 4 Grifball worldwide
> > 2. I completed the Forunner Destroyer commendation
> > 3. I reached 171,000 kills
> > 4. I’ve had over 4,000 points in a single game
> > 5. I got 230 kills in a single game
> >
> > EDIT: These are all things I consider accomplishments within Halo.
>
> Dude. <mark>Are you sure you are not Jesus in disguise?</mark> Because you are amazing.
>
> OT: I havent done anything in any game that i feel that i need to mention.
>
> ;_;

Nah, he’s a jedi.

I killed an AFker once.

I threw a sticky quite far across the map on Valhalla (Halo 3), it bounced off a man canon and right into an enemy as he was entering a Warthog.

It’s in my file share, called ‘The Greatest Stick’.

A close second is the time I captured a flag in the very last second (also on Valhalla), after escaping countless threats such as a Wraith that was trying to kill me. I ended up winning the game for my team, even though they weren’t helping at all.

> > Got three different girlfriends to play halo with me <3
>
> Bonus points if it was at the same time :wink:

I actually think two may have played at the same time with me… They were friends so maybe. Not sure though :\

My brother was driving a ghost then, hijacked a mantis, then skyjacked a banshie. It’s in my FileShare well as some other cool stuff. It’s “Chuck Norris Was here”

In Reach, I was in a ghost getting chased by I think 2 ghosts. I find the road blocked by to warthogs, so I jump out (and die), but before I do i toss a grenade under 1 of the warthogs and one guy tries to take my ghost, but then the grenade blows up the warthog and the ghost. In my FileShare, “Don’t take my ghost”

Playing a zombies halo 3custom game with betrayal off with friends. Someone managed to bounce the wreckage of a ghost across a Lightbridge over the entire map, betraying me.

• JIP’ed into a game, my team losing 500-720 (sort of… I dont remember exactly). Didn’t take the game too seriously at the beggining. Skyjacked a Banshee when the match was around 700-900… And won 1000-990 :slight_smile:

• Was ranked 46 on Flood victories and 18 on Flood CSR on Halo Tracker. Haven’t played in a while.

• Ah yes… When I had Reach, I got to the MAC Gun on the last mission early using Armor Lock. I have told quite a few guys about this trick, but I don’t think they ever got it right…

the other day i got an extermination in ricochet (im not that great so this is a feat)