Amazing Game

During any launch of a game you will have those that do not enjoy come straight to the forums and complain at how they can’t get headshots.

My launch experience with this game was awesome. Very fun, fluid, good maps, great graphics, and fun new game modes.

Looking forward to getting into the campaign later.

10/10

> During any launch of a game you will have those that do not enjoy come straight to the forums and complain at how they can’t get headshots.
>
> My launch experience with this game was awesome. Very fun, fluid, good maps, great graphics, and fun new game modes.
>
> Looking forward to getting into the campaign later.
>
> 10/10

Glad to see there are some people who aren’t trying to ruin everyones day.

I’m looking forward to receiving it. However the post office are sitting on it… because you know it’s not like I’m excited or something.

it is always best to pre-order from a retail store.

Gamestop got me in and out in 5 min. it really is worth just a 5 min drive

The campaign is absolutely breathtaking, very emotional too.

WOW! I’m not the type of person to do this, but I feel compelled to do it now. A couple of friends and I just finished the campaign and ALL of us must say… VERY GOOD JOB 343!! You REALLY pulled this one off! Thank You for a MOST enjoyable day! :slight_smile:

the game is one tu away from being one of the best halos yet

Honestly… I think this is my favorite Halo game.

Would be an 9/10 from me at the moment.

A few changes in the first update and 5-10 more maps in matchmaking circulation would drag it up to 10. I’m getting bored of everything but Haven & Abandon already.

Thank you… I have been having a blast playing live with my friends. Feels like a proper Halo game.

Fluid is a great way to describe it.

It is fast pace, but not frantic.

Furthermore, the unlock system is simple and addictive.

My only complaint is that there are no ranked playlists. But this is obvs something 343 can change.

Just want my Halo 3 Team Slayer -Yoink!-.

great to see others enjoying this game as well!

i agree i think with one TU it will be the best halo.

IMO the only thing it is lacking currently is number of maps and a couple of missing playlists.

i really can’t wait for community forge maps and community playlists to come out.

The halo community is definitely a creative one!

Really? I beat the campaign solo on legendary in about 12 hours. Is that really the hardest difficulty? Also the end is all cutscenes you don’t even get to fight the Didact. The explosions are lame but the CG characters are super defined. Don’t even get me started on Matchmaking. It takes even longer to get into a game now. The custom games options are severely limited. The whole thing is just a big rip off of COD. I hate COD that’s why I am a Halo fan. Everything that was done away with was essentially replaced by something they ripped off from COD including the points system and the in game ordinances. I am so disappointed. I wish 343i hadn’t done this. I’ll play more after the first TU, but I will not be buying another Halo game if 343 continues to produce the franchise.

Really one of my favorite halo campaigns. Fluid, great set-pieces, overall amazing game that i think will be played for a very long time.

Ordinance is nothing at all like COD. In cod u press a button and get 20 kills.

Ordinance gives you the tools necessary for you to get kills. It still requires the player to utilize them correctly.

The tiers of levels is something that is awesome. getting 50 in first tier unlocks the second tier with more weapons and gear.

If you think this game is like COD because you die faster than that also isn’t true. Headshots still = win.

This game brought fast paced action into halo. Something reach didn’t have. reach was so slow. a 10 kill game with 2 deaths could be a good game in reach. In halo 4 20+ kills is a good game and is fun getting the opportunities to get more kills (instant respawn was a great addition)

> Ordinance is nothing at all like COD. In cod u press a button and get 20 kills.
>
> Ordinance gives you the tools necessary for you to get kills. It still requires the player to utilize them correctly.
>
> The tiers of levels is something that is awesome. getting 50 in first tier unlocks the second tier with more weapons and gear.
>
> If you think this game is like COD because you die faster than that also isn’t true. Headshots still = win.
>
> This game brought fast paced action into halo. Something reach didn’t have. reach was so slow. a 10 kill game with 2 deaths could be a good game in reach. In halo 4 20+ kills is a good game and is fun getting the opportunities to get more kills (instant respawn was a great addition)

ordinace, instant spawns, lack of weapons on the map, loadouts, kill cams, perks, join in progress, ect make this game feel like cod. one feature alone doesn’t its the combination of all of these “tactical shooter” type features that were added that make this game feel less like halo than it did in reach.

also while this game is more fast paced then reach was, that does not instantly make it playable with all it’s flaws. secondly halo 4 did not “bring fast paced action to halo”, it to a certain degree restored it.