Amazing assassination ideas

a while before Halo Reach came out i came up with some really cool assassinations they shouldve added… mybe i can get them to put one in Halo 4 or a future Halo game.

ideas:

NOTE; player A is the one assassinating

Gravity Hammer;
player A uses the sharp blade of the hammer and slams it into player B’s head

Jab; *
player A grabs the top of player B’s helmet, pulls him backwards, player A stabs his knife into player B’s neck

Necklace;
player A kicks player B in the back of the leg, knocking him on his knees, player A grabs the top of Player B’s helmet and stabs his knife into his neck

Needler;
player A spins player B around, then her smashes the needles of the needler into the player B’s vosor
(like Halo CE; melee with the needler, needles from needler point outwards)

Breakneck;
kinda like one of Reach;s, but both players are standing’
player A grabs player B’s shoulder, then snaps his neck.

Spine breaker;
player A grabs both of player B’s shoulders, then he kicks the lower back with his foot breaking player B’s back

Slit throught;
player A basicly slits player B’s throught with a knife

Facecut; *
player A grabs player B’s left arm with his right arm, turns him around and stabs player B in his visor/face with his left hand holding the knife

Stcky;
when players are on a bridge or edge of cliff, player A grabs the top of Player B’s helmeet, bending him backwards, sticks him and kicks him of the bridge or cliff

Brains; *
player A knocks player B on his stomach, player A stabs his knife into player B’s head, slices to the base of the neck and pulls the knife out

Pullback;
Player a grabs Player B and pulls him backwards, landing on his back, player A stabs kis knife into player B’s neck

Thanks for reading, post your own ideas on this topic, i hope you like some of these ideas, if you rub elbows with 343i you should get them to put some in, that would be pretty cool

• = my favorite

Enjoy

needler assassination hells yeah!

Use the Sniper rifle as a makeshift Bat, knocking the enemy to the ground, and then take a shot at him…dead

and why not add some animations where the enemy fights back, but doesn’t succeed?

> Use the Sniper rifle as a makeshift Bat, knocking the enemy to the ground, and then take a shot at him…dead
>
>
> and why not add some animations where the enemy fights back, but doesn’t succeed?

i was actually thinking about that, but a few of those i came up with on the spot

As long as they have an option if you want to do a beat down or assassination, put them all in, I hate assassinations in Reach because I can hold the button down without realising and I die because I am practically a target dummy for the seconds I spend assassinating.

Later! - Player A seizes an enemy Spartan’s thrusters and stabs them, causing them to malfunction and rocket rag doll him around like a Halo Reach grunt.

Little Mac - The player turns an enemy brute around, blocking its arm and killing it with a neck snapping uppercut.

Clothesline - The player yanks an enemy’s arm, and pulls him into a classic clothesline, breaking his neck.

PEOPLE’S ELBOW! - The player leaps and delivers a lethal elbow to the back of victim’s head.

Curbstomp - Knock them down, stomp their head or neck until desired results are achieved.

And people moaned about Yoinks in Reach, some of those sounded just a little bit to long for my liking.

not all of them, atually the way i depicted them they would be pretty fast and fluid

> a while before Halo Reach came out i came up with some really cool assassinations they shouldve added… mybe i can get them to put one in Halo 4 or a future Halo game.
>
> ideas:
>
> NOTE; player A is the one assassinating
>
> Gravity Hammer;
> player A uses the sharp blade of the hammer and slams it into player B’s head

Nice, but the attacking Spartan throwing the other into the air by his neck and sending him flying like a baseball (via the grav hammer) would be cooler.

> Needler;
> player A spins player B around, then her smashes the needles of the needler into the player B’s vosor
> (like Halo CE; melee with the needler, needles from needler point outwards)

It would be nice, but maybe the needles could break off inside the attacked player and explode (as long as it wouldn’t actually consume ammo)

Pretty violent ideas, OP!

But I like them. :stuck_out_tongue:

> As long as they have an option if you want to do a beat down or assassination, put them all in, I hate assassinations in Reach because I can hold the button down without realising and I die because I am practically a target dummy for the seconds I spend assassinating.

I was hoping that they’d become much shorter in Halo 4.

These kind of sound like mortal kombat fatalities

Ive always wanted a grav ham assassination where player a sweeps player b’s legs knocking him to the ground

Followed my smashing his skull with the hammer

> These kind of sound like mortal kombat fatalities
>
> Ive always wanted a grav ham assassination where player a sweeps player b’s legs knocking him to the ground
>
> Followed my smashing his skull with the hammer

that would be epic. or he can uses the sharp blade onto the head too. good one

I wouldn’t expect any of this in Halo 4 mainly because the game itself is probably done, just being polished. I will say I am very excited to see all the new assassinations. The animations team are doing a great job so far.

Reach assassinations are great. Not once have I had an accidental assassination. Even when I thought I did it by accident, I realized that I actually held unto the button long enough for it to trigger.

Anyways, I want the Halo 3 Katana to return only for the assassinations. I don’t care about Hayabusa; I want an assassination animation where my characters comes from behind and slits the enemy’s throat like he’s playing a Violin.

I think the gravity hammer assassination could be cooler. OHEMGEE itsJOSH’s variation of it sounds better in my opinion.

Now we just need to wait for victims to have first person view when enemy stabs his visor with needler :stuck_out_tongue:

> I want the Halo 3 Katana to return only for the assassinations. I don’t care about Hayabusa; I want an assassination animation where my characters comes from behind and slits the enemy’s throat like he’s playing a Violin.

This pl0x.

> Reach assassinations are great. Not once have I had an accidental assassination. Even when I thought I did it by accident, I realized that I actually held unto the button long enough for it to trigger.

… Lol. I don’t know if you posted that correctly, but thats the definition of an accident. You didn’t intend to hold the button down that long, and it happened against your intention.

My personal experience with reach is that I absolutely can’t get assassinations when I am either A, so close im touching the player, or B, at the absolute extent of my melee range. BUT, interestingly enough, when I just need the simple backsmack, i will often assassinate on accident. I clearly can’t get the timing right.

OP: I think they should shorten assassinations to a bit longer than the speed of an Air Assassination in reach. I also think that toward the end of an assassination, you should be able to start moving in a direction justbefore the assassination finishes. This would make fewer of those rediculous standing-there-assassinating-looking-silly moments while a guy looks at you.

I like the option though: Simple back-smack for when you absolutely can’t take any time, A little bit of flair when you want that little bit of bragging rights against that player you don’t like.

Buying assassinations and picking which ones your character does would be interesting. This would tailor to those who don’t want long assassinations. If you think assassinations are dumb, disable. If you want to be able to perform them but hate being killed in the animation Pick the shortest 3. If you like being a sneaky player and rubbing it in as you kill, pick the longer animations.

Also, this is Halo, not gears. Some of these suggestions are too much.

The assasinations in Halo 4 are epic. Alot more brutal and faster.
With the abilty to move the cam 360 during them. Just like you can on Reach.

PeacE
ShadEO9

> > Reach assassinations are great. Not once have I had an accidental assassination. Even when I thought I did it by accident, I realized that I actually held unto the button long enough for it to trigger.
>
> … Lol. I don’t know if you posted that correctly, but thats the definition of an accident. You didn’t intend to hold the button down that long, and it happened against your intention.
>
> My personal experience with reach is that I absolutely can’t get assassinations when I am either A, so close im touching the player, or B, at the absolute extent of my melee range. BUT, interestingly enough, when I just need the simple backsmack, i will often assassinate on accident. I clearly can’t get the timing right.
>
> OP: I think they should shorten assassinations to a bit longer than the speed of an Air Assassination in reach. I also think that toward the end of an assassination, you should be able to start moving in a direction justbefore the assassination finishes. This would make fewer of those rediculous standing-there-assassinating-looking-silly moments while a guy looks at you.
>
> I like the option though: Simple back-smack for when you absolutely can’t take any time, A little bit of flair when you want that little bit of bragging rights against that player you don’t like.
>
> Buying assassinations and picking which ones your character does would be interesting. This would tailor to those who don’t want long assassinations. If you think assassinations are dumb, disable. If you want to be able to perform them but hate being killed in the animation Pick the shortest 3. If you like being a sneaky player and rubbing it in as you kill, pick the longer animations.
>
> Also, this is Halo, not gears. Some of these suggestions are too much.

we dont have chainsaws

> Use the Sniper rifle as a makeshift Bat, knocking the enemy to the ground, and then take a shot at him…dead
>
>
> and why not add some animations where the enemy fights back, but doesn’t succeed?

Player A grabs Player B and tries to stab him in the neck, but Player B elbows Player A and shakes him off, spinning around and pointing his weapon at Player A who, trying to react quickly, throws his knife into Player B’s neck, and slides it out of Player B’s jugular a second later.

Or

How about an assassination where A Spartan rips an elites skull from his spine and tosses it away laughing?