AMA with the resident Masshole - sarcasmbully!

Last month, I gave you guys free reign to ask me almost anything.

This month, I’m throwing Mike to you guys for the same treatment. Who is Mike? You guys know him as sarcasmbully. Older folks might remember him by a different GT. As the thread title suggests, he’s from Massachusetts, and he’s fully ready to take you guys on.

You guys ready? Just remember - all forum rules apply. Silly questions are okay (and encouraged!) but don’t get weird. Weird is weird and we aren’t super crazy about weird. Oh and we are free to ignore any questions we choose, fair warning.

Fire away!

PS - <mark>Do not ask questions about glitches, game issues, etc. We are volunteers and know nothing about that. We aren’t tech support and we will not answer those questions.</mark>

Why aren’t you ever online playing anymore? Always just watching TV. Stop being lame old man.

What is your favorite Halo game?

Yo Mike, why are people from Massachusetts the best?

> 2661949065475413;2:
> Why aren’t you ever online playing anymore? Always just watching TV. Stop being lame old man.

I know! I was sick last week, but I’m all better now. I am definitely getting on today. To play what? I have no idea.

> 2533274924921141;3:
> What is your favorite Halo game?

CE. It holds a special place for me, followed by H3.

> 2533274796457055;4:
> Yo Mike, why are people from Massachusetts the best?

Because we’re the trouble makers that started this whole mess. Also sports.

What would you do if you won a billion dollars?

> 2533274792068284;6:
> What would you do if you won a billion dollars?

Fake my own death, assume a new identity, and disappear.

Not even joking. We had a lengthy discussion about this last night because of the Poweball Lottery getting close to 1 billion.

Favorite member from Blue Team & Osiris? Also pick a second because I assume you will pick Chief lmao

> 2533274978585540;8:
> Favorite member from Blue Team & Osiris? Also pick a second because I assume you will pick Chief lmao

Lol… obviously. I’d go Buck and Fred.

Sup fellow Masshole the weather here is awful ain’t it?

> 2533274825230411;10:
> Sup fellow Masshole the weather here is awful ain’t it?

Ya, it’s pouring out, but at least it’s warm.

> 2533274807773315;7:
> > 2533274792068284;6:
> > What would you do if you won a billion dollars?
>
>
> Fake my own death, assume a new identity, and disappear.
>
> Not even joking. We had a lengthy discussion about this last night because of the Poweball Lottery getting close to 1 billion.

I share the same feeling.

Drop my mom off a little stack and just be gone forever.

The little pies will grow up without a pastry patriarch as I’m on the other side of the world siring a new brood of half pie half supermodel illegitimate children.

Ah, a man can dream.

Are you really as tall, muscular, rarely seen/mysterious, bald, and black-and-white as people say you are?

By people I mean your profile picture.

My name is Mike, isn’t it a great name? Tell us your best Mike name story?

Your thoughts on all the hot topics. Sprint? Split screen? Destiny? H5 campaign? And H5 multiplayer?

Have you ever played “Speed Halo” on halo reach and would you like to see it return in future halo games?

What do you think about an expanded, super deep version of the squad system in Halo 6 where you can control each teammate individually, what they do, and how and when they do it?

Oh, and: Kurt, Fred, or John?

What’s the story behind your obess… uh… love of octopuseses… octopusssesses… octopii? :slight_smile:

How many innocents did you troll in your youth to earn such a name?

> 2533274909139271;13:
> Are you really as tall, muscular, rarely seen/mysterious, bald, and black-and-white as people say you are?
> By people I mean your profile picture.

Well, I am tall, and somewhat muscular. Do you know what that picture is from? It is Halo related.

> 2601632999026533;14:
> My name is Mike, isn’t it a great name? Tell us your best Mike name story?

Hmmm… best Mike story? People call ma Mark all the time because my last name begins with “marc”. Besides that, my mother in law loves say “mike, mike, mike!” to me all the time because of that stupid commercial with the camel. Stupid humpday.