Am I the only person who loves halo 4

never had so much fun with a shooter. all you so called ‘pros’ go back to school , let me have some fun in my spare time. love this game. people want this , want that, just enjoy the game. shamoan.

It’s not the most fun I’ve had with a shooter (That goes to Space Marine. Waaaaaaaaaaaaagh!) but it’s the most likable Halo game since the first one. You have a campaign that’s trying to be something more, SOPS trying to be something new, and multiplayer is actually trying (I wouldn’t have even considered Halo 3 as doing that.)

I like it, but not love it. It can be a way better game, but it is improving slowly.

love is a strong word, like does it for me, I loved campaign and SpOps but multiplayer is just like, like all the other Halo’s actually

I love this game! There are some annoyances I have with it, but overall, it’s my favorite Halo :slight_smile:

I love it! I think Halo 4 is a great game that plays well for the most part. It has my favorite campaign and my second favorite multiplayer of the series.

I like some the new additions with the game. But at the same time I think they dropped the ball with a couple of things and that the game was a little ruff at the start (a lot of games are though including Halo 2/3). Its been improving since launch though and I’m really excited for the upcoming weapon adjustments.

Yes, this game is fun, what a game should be, fun. I thank you.

I used to despise the Campaign, then began having Co-op sessions. Now I think it has one of the best Campaigns for glitching.

People want balance. Thats all. Currently Halo 4 is NOT balanced. Weapons and AAs need major tweaking. Balance is fun to MOST halo fans. While crazy randomness might be your thing.

My problem is 343’s approach to the Halo series. Changing things for no reason. Excluding playlists for no reason. Where is Team Slayer? I’ve said this before, imagine if COD took out TDM. Imagine if Valve took Bomb Defuse and Hostage Rescue out of Counter Strike. Fans would not be happy.

Halo 4 is an ok game that can be great by embracing traditional Halo. I’m having more fun now that 343 is adding features that have been in every other Halo game. Only reason Halo 4 is kind of better now than at launch is because Team Dbls, Team Snipers, Throwdown, Legendary Slayer coming, and the upcoming weapon tuning.

> People want balance. Thats all. Currently Halo 4 is NOT balanced. Weapons and AAs need major tweaking. Balance is fun to MOST halo fans. While crazy randomness might be your thing.
>
> My problem is 343’s approach to the Halo series. Changing things for no reason. Excluding playlists for no reason. Where is Team Slayer? I’ve said this before, imagine if COD took out TDM. Imagine if Valve took Bomb Defuse and Hostage Rescue out of Counter Strike. Fans would not be happy.
>
> Halo 4 is an ok game that can be great by embracing traditional Halo. I’m having more fun now that 343 is adding features that have been in every other Halo game. Only reason Halo 4 is kind of better now than at launch is because Team Dbls, Team Snipers, Throwdown, Legendary Slayer coming, and the upcoming weapon tuning.

Yep, its got a long way but its gettig there.

It tells the most compelling story Halo has ever had to offer, it re-imagines multiplayer in a way that makes it fit into the storyline, and it is just the beginning of an entire trilogy. I think it is pretty impressive for a company that no one trusted.

Campaign is on par with 2 for me.

Spartan Ops beats firefight all day.

Multiplayer… not so much unless its a game mode with out ordinance.

only problem is my membership has just ran out so Halo 4 will be sat on my shelf for like a month until I buy more because SpartanOps is gold only…

I like it, but I dont like it enough to love it.

I don’t even like Halo 4. The Campaign sucks and the Multiplayer is horrible. I definitely prefer Halo 3.

Yeah! I love halo 4 too. Maybe i didnt before they started improving things but now i do, almost as much as the past games.

> Am I the only-

NO.
THIS IS THE INTERNET. YOU ARE NEVER THE ONLY ONE.

OT: I do not like Halo 4. I do not like the way 343i forced change down my throat, and butchered the custom options and creativity of the game. I do not like that the refuse to answer our questions, or work with us.

Campaign was boring and overly linear. The story was not fleshed out and for not reading the books, there is very little I actually understand.

> never had so much fun with a shooter. all you so called ‘pros’ go back to school , let me have some fun in my spare time. love this game. people want this , want that, just enjoy the game. shamoan.

And if I want to have fun, enjoyed previous games but don’t enjoy the new changes?

You can’t just up and tell me to leave, it doesn’t work like that.

The game is fun, I will play the campaign again any time

I’m a fan as well.

Favorite campaign from a plot standpoint since Halo 2, though I REALLY enjoyed the campaign gameplay of Reach as well.

Spartan Ops is awesome - when it is not lag city. Most games I feel like I’m playing through molasses. When lag is not an issue, I have an awesome time with it.

People complain about all the multiplayer changes, but I really like them. Loadouts? When playing with a coordinated team, it adds a ton of strategy elements. One or two guys with a wheelman/vehicle loadout; a few with jetpack & mobility to quickly maneuver and gain map control; regen field at chokepoints, etc., etc.

As for the personal ordnance? I also like it. It’s completely anti-newb. The better you play, the more you are rewarded. And even when maintaining map control, opposing ordnance drops makes it more challenging for us to retain control. I personally like the challenge.

There are minor issues I have, but I suspect those are getting fixed. i.e., I’d like to see more bloom on the DMR to make it more balanced with other scoped weapons. And I really am not a fan of joining a game that is 1/2 through when the team I join both sucks and is pretty much pinned to the wall.
Promethean units need a major AI upgrade too.

Campaign was Awesome.
Spartan Ops was alright.
MP is not vry good.

I love all Halo games :slight_smile: