am i the only person that wants this?

Does anyone else want a arbiter/swords of sanghelios game.

Yes. I’d love to have a spin off like this!

Nope, I have suggested it a few times. That we are long over due for an entire Covenant based game. Even if it’s just a small spin off like H3 ODST.

> 2533274797812866;1:
> Does anyone else want a arbiter/swords of sanghelios game.

I would love this, ngl.

Yes but I’d want one before the alliance. I really want a Covenant game where you’re fighting the UNSC.

> 2533275031939856;5:
> Yes but I’d want one before the alliance. I really want a Covenant game where you’re fighting the UNSC.

Why not both?

A game that bridges a longer time period (pre-schism, post-schism) alliance would be sweet. One that highlights and encapsulates the change and feelings of the Sangheli

I feel as if it’s a little late for that. Not only are the elites fractured and the Arbiter is focused on keeping his faction alive fighting off all the different sects, ONI goal is to keep the elites under their thumb, They are never going to allow the arbiter to have enough of a fleet to do any major campaigns outside Sanghelios.

That’s a killer clickbait title, OP - really had me guessing. My short answer is yes. Might be neat to have a non-human game since so many sci-fi games are based on some sort of human vs alien struggle.

I’m thinking of a story starting with the Prophet race (can’t spell their species name) trying to recruit the other races of the covenant.

or halo wars but there is flood and swords of sanghelios