Am I the only person that sucks at PVP?

Just recently I played PVP 3v3 and we won of course. I only destroyed one base and after we finished some “mean person” (trying to avoid swearing) Decided it would be funny to send me a nasty message over xbox just because I don’t play pvp and how i mainly turtled the whole time and told him to back off. In fact, I absolutely hate pvp on any RTS game especially with Halo Wars. I prefer PVP in shooters (well duh being a halo fan for that as well as the story and lore) I mainly prefer playing Halo Wars for the story or COOP against heroic and even more daring a legendary army or two.

This experience isn’t unique to you. I know several people who decide to play only vs bots or Firefight so they don’t have to deal with PvP

There are idiots out there, report block ignore, any or all of those options fit depending on how you feel.

IM terrible at this, I wonder if their are any HW2 champs… IM good at traditional Halo but suck at this.

> 2533274919533039;4:
> IM terrible at this, I wonder if their are any HW2 champs… IM good at traditional Halo but suck at this.

There are plenty.

> 2533274830489835;5:
> > 2533274919533039;4:
> > IM terrible at this, I wonder if their are any HW2 champs… IM good at traditional Halo but suck at this.
>
> There are plenty.

lol we will be get better

> 2533274845570616;1:
> Just recently I played PVP 3v3 and we won of course. I only destroyed one base and after we finished some “mean person” (trying to avoid swearing) Decided it would be funny to send me a nasty message over xbox just because I don’t play pvp and how i mainly turtled the whole time and told him to back off. In fact, I absolutely hate pvp on any RTS game especially with Halo Wars. I prefer PVP in shooters (well duh being a halo fan for that as well as the story and lore) I mainly prefer playing Halo Wars for the story or COOP against heroic and even more daring a legendary army or two.

Everyone had been bad at one thing or another best advice

1)learn what you did wrong from your last game
2) watch YouTube or twitch watch good players
3)make friends with good players who are willing to teach you they don’t have to be top players just good players.

I mean, I feel like it’s always just a matter of doing it over and over until eventually you’re at least a little better

I’d be willing to bet that no matter how bad you are (or think you are) I’m worse. So no, you’re definitely not the only one.

> 2533274845570616;1:
> Just recently I played PVP 3v3 and we won of course. I only destroyed one base and after we finished some “mean person” (trying to avoid swearing) Decided it would be funny to send me a nasty message over xbox just because I don’t play pvp and how i mainly turtled the whole time and told him to back off. In fact, I absolutely hate pvp on any RTS game especially with Halo Wars. I prefer PVP in shooters (well duh being a halo fan for that as well as the story and lore) I mainly prefer playing Halo Wars for the story or COOP against heroic and even more daring a legendary army or two.

I suck too. I honestly prefer playing against bots. Before I had Xbox Live, I use to play Halo Wars 1 against bots. It was one of my favorite games. People are much harder to predict and they quit as soon as you’re about to destroy their last base. It ruins the satisfaction. I simply can’t multitask fast enough in Halo Wars 2. Leader Powers are way too powerful in HW2

I really enjoy playing against my friends over Xbox but playing against other people. EHHHHHH I’d rather take my chances against a legendary army instead.

I’m guilty of never stepping foot in the PvP element of this game. I avoid it at all costs because while I am a decent strategist, I can’t think under pressure from real people in RTS games. So to avoid costing people the game, I just stick to vs AI if I want to do more than the campaign, firefight, and Blitz Firefight.

It’s not even just PvP though that you’ll find those ‘mean’ people.

A month or so ago I had just finished an almost 2 hour long game against a Decimus, a Voridus, and a Pavium on Heroic (our third guy left so it was me and a level 12 who DID try…but he wasn’t getting anywhere fast, so I had to basically do all the work). I jumped right into another game feeling drained from having to continuously wipe out base after base (the Voridus AI got out 2 Scarabs and they were almost impossible to beat because I had every army targeting my forces every time I tried to take them out) and so being Anders, I decided to just turtle and take it easy.

Needless to say I didn’t do much besides protect our bases with an armada of Kodiaks with Sentinel Beacon and I immediately got a message from my Atriox telling me to ‘kms’ and uninstall the game because I wasn’t worthy of playing ‘his game’. I told him to stop being so angry and to chill. It was vs AI after all. After a few more messages, I blocked and reported him.

Like good advice is just don’t worry go into team war where you wont lose anything for winning or losing but get used to pvp and then once you feel confident go into rank

PVP for me was a pain
Or you were crushed on the beggining of the game with a rush, or you were crushed at the end of the game because your partner have left the match

I have been play Halo Wars 2 sometime now and I’d say I am experienced. I am willing to teach anyone how to play, on one condition they are willing to learn. You don’t have to be good you don’t have to have the dlcs just the will to learn.

Worry not ,but that’s the right actitud to have and how one improves

Kinda me too I suck at PVP so I mostly play PVE but i would like to get better

> 2535436725560438;17:
> Kinda me too I suck at PVP so I mostly play PVE but i would like to get better

Work at it all the time, it’s the only way to get better.