Am I The Only One?

So am I the only one that disagrees with the Legendary boss points are handled? I get that its meant to be a game changer and I’m not disagreeing with that. What I seriously have a problem with is that who ever gets the final shot on the boss gets all the points. For example my team one time was trying to kill the Warden on A.R.C and was about to kill him and like one blue guy shot him and got the kill so blue team got all the points and won. I get that its a strategy to let the enemy do all the work, I just don’t like the how one side gets completely screwed when they did all the work, and one guy can literally shoot a pistol shot or something and get all the points. At the end of the day this probably wont change, but other than that Warzone is great.

What do you think?

Dude 30% of the flame on this forums is on all boss takedowns and the last shot thing.

No, you aren’t. Like the guy above me said, there are a ton of threads like this.

It’s to be expected. Remember in CE’s campaign when you would just wait for massive Flood vs Covenant battles to end, then clean up the stragglers? Same thing, but that Flood is now the enemy team. In my opinion, what you should do when you’re trying to take down a boss is have some of your troops focusing fire on the boss, and some defending the scenario from the enemy.

I’m not sure if their any better way to go about it. There must be some secret to kill stealing.

> 2535425661240583;4:
> It’s to be expected. Remember in CE’s campaign when you would just wait for massive Flood vs Covenant battles to end, then clean up the stragglers? Same thing, but that Flood is now the enemy team. In my opinion, what you should do when you’re trying to take down a boss is have some of your troops focusing fire on the boss, and some defending the scenario from the enemy.

One does not simply divide ones forces when facing the Warden, for the Warden does not distinguish red from blue. And besides Warden doesn’t usually spawn till near the end, and by then its normally level 8 or 9 REQ’s typically. So expect to take a sniper shot, a tank round, or banshee bomb, or just a DMR or something, but then again that’s just how Warzone works…oh well.

> 2535405450804460;2:
> Dude 30% of the flame on this forums is on all boss takedowns and the last shot thing.

It’s not last shot I get the kills from bosses for doing no damage I ignore bosses and go for spartans