Am I the only one who thinks/view differently??

This past month, 343i has been bombarded on due to MCC’s failure. They deserve CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM… Not ranted or trash talked at. Because that doesn’t fix anything.

YES… MCC was probably one of the MOST broken game in history. YES… it failed to deliver the experience that many fans wanted. THOUSANDS of people have asked for a refund. Thousands of people now think 343i is incompetent, trash, incapable, abysmal, and etc. People have also wished 343 employees a horrible death.

But am I the only one NOT judging 343i or the future of Halo NEGATIVELY based on MCC???
Am I the only person in this community that would rather try and fail instead of fail to try???
Am I the only one that is NOT afraid of failing?? But is afraid of not trying??
Am I the only who thinks that fear is a compass pointing me where to grow???

343i went past by all their fears. They turned the essence of fear into a fuel. No developer has ever done anything like MCC. But that didn’t stop them. They continued. They tried. They failed. They grew.

I want to let ya’ll know that this IS indeed a dark time for 343i. But it is because of this darkness, that we reveal who we truly are. Because of darkness, stars shine bright. The more we fail, the more we began to have a proper perspective on success. The failure of MCC was ultimately a step forward for 343i.

Sometimes, I want to thank my dark past. If those events hadn’t transpired, I would not be the man I am today.

The same goes for 343i. MCC failed… But nonetheless, I am happy that 343i tried and failed. Rather than failed to try.

And it is because of MCC’s failure, that 343i will be even more careful with Halo 5. I DO have faith that 343i will do a great job for Halo 5.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You are pretty insane huh? Halo 4 fails so you thought 343 would redeem themselves with halo MCC. Now HalO MCC was a disaster yet you thinki 343 will redeem themselves with halo 5. When halo 5 faisl you will probably say the same thing about halo 6

> 2535434085045356;2:
>

I actually thought Halo 4 was pretty good. Look at the ratings… Most of the people that have played it gave it a good score. But then again… That’s my opinion. May not be parallel to yours. :slight_smile:

You’re asking too much from the Bungie Halo purists.
They like to cry and moan

> 2533274843908279;4:
> You’re asking too much from the Bungie Halo purists.
> They like to cry and moan

sigh I may be asking too much for them man… But it was worth trying nonetheless. It was better than sitting there and doing nothing.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

> 2533274949216347;3:
> > 2535434085045356;2:
> >
>
>
>
> I actually thought Halo 4 was pretty good. Look at the ratings… Most of the people that have played it gave it a good score. But then again… That’s my opinion. May not be parallel to yours. :slight_smile:

Dude the ratings are OBVIOUS BS. Did you watch how FAST the popualtion dropped off in halo 4?Not only did it drop fast but it dropped to levels never seen in a Halo game before. At one point Halo 3 was beating it even though halo 3 is like 5 years older than it and Reach has beaten at times too even though reach sucks balls

It’s not opinion its fact Halo 4 failed in terms of multiplayer no doubt

> 2533274843908279;4:
> You’re asking too much from the Bungie Halo purists.
> They like to cry and moan

Yes and “343 purists” just like to sit and watch halo burn while thnikign about how refreshing Ground pound and ADS will be in halo 5 while waiting for thei Ordinance care package Binary Rifle to drop so they can get some free kills thanks to the noobification of halo by 343

> 2533274949216347;5:
> > 2533274843908279;4:
> > You’re asking too much from the Bungie Halo purists.
> > They like to cry and moan
>
>
> sigh I may be dude… But it was worth trying nonetheless. It was better than sitting there and doing nothing.

The thing is, the XboxOne itself is still trying to learn to walk. Bungie didn’t have Halo CE right, they needed time to learn and expand. People automatically assuming a company designed to take over a gaming franchise can suddenly expel master material.

Halo 4 was by no means of the imagination perfect, why
Because the armor was different.
Because the maps where different.
Because they introduced new guns, took out old guns.
Because they added new abilities.
Because they took away old abilities.
I heard people cry afoul when Halo 3 was nothing like Halo 2, I heard people cry afoul when Halo Reach was nothing like Halo 3 So on and so forth. 343 will still do Halo 5, and Halo 6. There is no amount of crying that can stop it. The best thing we can do is try and work with it, but people can’t be expected to do their best, they half–Yoink- it and then blame something other than themselves for their failures.

> 2535434085045356;7:
>

I’m not a purist, I’m willing to accept both Bungie and 343. You’re just absolute garbage at playing so you take it out on 343.

> 2535434085045356;6:
>

Oh you’re talking about multiplayer. I’m a campaign guy… And Halo 4 in my eyes had one of the best stories in any Halo game. MANY of the reviews were based on the campaign. How the story was very impactful. The relation between Cortana and Chief. And etc.

Multiplayer wise, yes, the population did drop based on what I’ve read. But after watching several Halo 5 game plays and reading info about Halo 5, they are bringing MANY aspects from the original trilogy to Halo 5. Like… Map control, descoping, no ordinance, no loadouts, ranking system, and etc. Which SUPPORTS my original post. It already looks more balanced than Halo 4. And it’s only at the beta stage… If you really care about Halo, then you’d try out the beta and give feedback.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.</mark>

> 2533274843908279;9:
> > 2535434085045356;7:
> >
>
>
>
> I’m not a purist, I’m willing to accept both Bungie and 343. You’re just absolute garbage at playing so you take it out on 343.

bruh you got a flat 1.0 k/d yet I’m garbage lol

And I would be “Willing to accept” 343 as well if they didn’t fricking ruin Halo so damn much. I thought the MCC would redeem them but they couldn’t even do this right

> 2533274843908279;8:
> > 2533274949216347;5:
> > > 2533274843908279;4:
> > > You’re asking too much from the Bungie Halo purists.
> > > They like to cry and moan
> >
> >
> >
> > sigh I may be dude… But it was worth trying nonetheless. It was better than sitting there and doing nothing.
>
>
> The thing is, the XboxOne itself is still trying to learn to walk. Bungie didn’t have Halo CE right, they needed time to learn and expand. People automatically assuming a company designed to take over a gaming franchise can suddenly expel master material.
>
> Halo 4 was by no means of the imagination perfect, why
> Because the armor was different.
> Because the maps where different.
> Because they introduced new guns, took out old guns.
> Because they added new abilities.
> Because they took away old abilities.
> I heard people cry afoul when Halo 3 was nothing like Halo 2, I heard people cry afoul when Halo Reach was nothing like Halo 3 So on and so forth. 343 will still do Halo 5, and Halo 6. There is no amount of crying that can stop it. The best thing we can do is try and work with it, but people can’t be expected to do their best, they half–Yoink- it and then blame something other than themselves for their failures.

I was never a multiplayer guy… So I never really followed the news. But based on the changes that happened from Halo 2 to Halo 3.
The changes that happened from H3 to Reach.
The changes from Reach to H4.
And the changes from H4 to H5.

I definitely believe that people cried in the past. Same as they are now.

> 2533274949216347;10:
> > 2535434085045356;6:
> >
>
>
>
> Oh you’re talking about multiplayer. I’m a campaign guy… And Halo 4 in my eyes had one of the best stories in any Halo game. MANY of the reviews were based on the campaign. How the story was very impactful. The relation between Cortana and Chief. And etc.
>
> Multiplayer wise, yes, the population did drop based on what I’ve read. But after watching several Halo 5 game plays and reading info about Halo 5, they are bringing MANY aspects from the original trilogy to Halo 5. Like… Map control, descoping, no ordinance, no loadouts, ranking system, and etc. Which SUPPORTS my original post. It already looks more balanced than Halo 4. And it’s only at the beta stage… If you really care about Halo, then you’d try out the beta and give feedback.

343 doesn’t care about feedback. fans have been giving feedback since Halo 4’s laucn and 343 has listened to hardly any of it.

Halo 4s campaign is vastly overrated due to the ending. How are you going to build up the Didact as the most badass enemy but then you only let us press ONE button to kill him. That was 343 being lazy not wanting to spend the time to create a boss battle

> 2535434085045356;11:
>

I ain’t your bruh, friend

> 2533274949216347;12:
> > 2533274843908279;8:
> > > 2533274949216347;5:
> > > > 2533274843908279;4:
> > > > You’re asking too much from the Bungie Halo purists.
> > > > They like to cry and moan
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > sigh I may be dude… But it was worth trying nonetheless. It was better than sitting there and doing nothing.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > The thing is, the XboxOne itself is still trying to learn to walk. Bungie didn’t have Halo CE right, they needed time to learn and expand. People automatically assuming a company designed to take over a gaming franchise can suddenly expel master material.
> >
> > Halo 4 was by no means of the imagination perfect, why
> > Because the armor was different.
> > Because the maps where different.
> > Because they introduced new guns, took out old guns.
> > Because they added new abilities.
> > Because they took away old abilities.
> > I heard people cry afoul when Halo 3 was nothing like Halo 2, I heard people cry afoul when Halo Reach was nothing like Halo 3 So on and so forth. 343 will still do Halo 5, and Halo 6. There is no amount of crying that can stop it. The best thing we can do is try and work with it, but people can’t be expected to do their best, they half–Yoink- it and then blame something other than themselves for their failures.
>
>
>
> I was never a multiplayer guy… So I never really followed the news. But based on the changes that happened from Halo 2 to Halo 3.
> The changes that happened from H3 to Reach.
> The changes from Reach to H4.
> And the changes from H4 to H5.
>
> I definitely believe that people cried in the past. Same as they are now.

People complained in the past but they quickly got over it and loved the new game at least that was the way it was from H:CE to halo 2 to halo 3. But after Halo reach 343 said Halo was retruning to its roots and then they released a game that was the furthest thing fro halo’s roots. 343 keeps saying they are "Returning the game to classic ways yet they are lying and the beta footage proves that

> 2535434085045356;15:
>

I already stated how Halo 5 is returning to its roots. Someone even made a list of what 343i brought back from the original trilogies. I forgot and don’t remember everything on that list. But because that list IS true, who knows?? You might enjoy it.

Greenskull has definitely played a ton of matches during Halofest and he agrees how it plays out like the originals.

All I can say is try out the beta and your opinions may change. Alright I need to sleep… I’ll check this tomorrow.

> 2533274843908279;14:
> > 2535434085045356;11:
> >
>
>
>
> I ain’t your bruh, friend

And I ain’t your friend, buddy

> 2533274949216347;16:
> I already stated how Halo 5 is returning to its roots. Someone even made a list of what 343i brought back from the original trilogies. I forgot and don’t remember everything on that list. But because that list IS true, who knows?? You might enjoy it.
>
> Greenskull has definitely played a ton of matches during Halofest and he agrees how it plays out like the originals.
>
> All I can say is try out the beta and your opinions may change. Alright I need to sleep… I’ll check this tomorrow.

DUDE IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT LIST OF THINGS THEY SAY IS RETURNING. They did the same thing with halo 4 and look how that truned out.

They are killing halo jumping by adding in Cod Climb Clamber, they are adding MORE BS AAs such as ground pound which is going to be disgustingly bad, They STILL are ignoring fans cries for the 1-50 ranking system, thye weapons look like Call of Duty advanced warfare guns, theya dded a friggin RED DOT to the BR. Seriously one of the things Halo fans always said they NEVER wanted to see was ADS in Halo yet what does 343 do? ADDS ADS. They are incompetent

You need understand often the voice of those who dis-approve scream louder then those content to hang in there for the long haul.

> 2533274798774028;19:
> You need understand often the voice of those who dis-approve scream louder then those content to hang in there for the long haul.

Too bad that saying you just made up is false in this case. Popualtion proves it is false