Am I The Only One Who Likes Warzone Turbo?

All of my friends seem to hate Warzone Turbo even though it really isn’t any different than regular Warzone. I can understand why people wouldn’t like it if they didn’t have many reqs, but for those of us who have so many reqs that we don’t know what to do with them, it’s actually nice to be able to use those reqs and combine many different weapons and abilities to experience a different twist on Warzone. I don’t know. Personally, I have more fun in Warzone Turbo than regular Warzone, but that’s just me.

It’s a lot more representative of the mode I feel.

Also worth noting.

I frickin love it, finished my tank commendations thanks to it

> 2535460843083983;2:
> It’s a lot more representative of the mode I feel.
>
> Also worth noting.

I know you didn’t mean that literally, but 7 billion people don’t play Halo 5 and most people seem to hate Halo 5 so it pretty much feels like I’m the only one.

I enjoy warzone turbo, the more gamemodes the better in my opinion, but for me i end up using all of my good reqs so quick

Wait people hate it?

Hell no… I LOVE IT!!! It’s the ultimate fiesta really! I have been saving all my reqs since the last time they did turbo in hopes it would return and it has…it really helps with commendations.

Best thing about turbo is being able to use the dmr with extended magazine and the h2br right from the start

I prefer the normal one gameplay wise. More paced and so on.

> 2533274883849234;6:
> Wait people hate it?

Haha that’s what I’m saying.

Love it so much I am giving in… buying a $20 gold pack bundle to beef up my reqs some… I have nothing to do tonight till I leave for work in a few hours why not… :slight_smile:

I dislike it because I can never spawn anything in without dying. I have oddly consistent bad luck with Warzone Turbo.

Its a fun mode. Its the first thing I play to warm up for Arena.

lets just make a warzone fiesta!! every 5 lives you get a random vehicle req, rare or better

I like playing it but too much of a good thing is bad for you and also the fact that most of the matches I’ve played turned in to one big sniper duel.

> 2533275016942754;12:
> I dislike it because I can never spawn anything in without dying. I have oddly consistent bad luck with Warzone Turbo.

As a solo player, I find it a lot of fun just to be able to use my higher level loadout weapons, & reqs. Or “borrow” reqs from bodies in the field . . . . It’s also been good for my commendations, I’m almost done blowing up scorpions, so Keep spawning 'em in boys!

spawn killing farmers hate turbo

Haven’t tried it. It is impacting match times in regular WZ, waited an extra 10 seconds per game to match. :slight_smile:

> 2533274909329991;17:
> spawn killing farmers hate turbo

You can still farm in turbo…

Warzone Turbo makes regular Warzone look like garbage. Well, it is, Turbo just emphasizes it.