Am I the only one who likes the seeker helmet?

Almost no one wears it. Why is it so bad? It looks unusual, but is that truly a bad thing? You look like the spartan that never was. The secret mission, doesn’t exist kind. It looks almost alien. You guys are too generic and mainstream with your mk 4-5 armor and your Drake music. A true halo fan wears seeker and listens to flava flav.

Lol I don’t know what to say about this OP

I found it funny though :wink:

Btw that’s totally not Mark V in my pic so I’m not a boring person who listens to drake music I promise!

• I just looked at it… . - Then I threw up in my mouth a little - Profit

In all seriousness I like it. I like armies that show off visors and that’s definitely one

But I rock Mark IV/V and Helljumper, that’s all I need

I hate that helmet.

Yes. Yes you are. Are you sure you aren’t a robot?

The Seeker came about because the artist was all out of ideas, was staring idly at his Keurig K75 and was like, "Dayyyuuum. That’s a helmet if I ever saw one."

> 2813409410084698;6:
> Yes. Yes you are. Are you sure you aren’t a robot?

I’m a fighting machine that wears a clock for jewelry.

> 2533274809541057;7:
> The Seeker came about because the artist was all out of ideas, was staring idly at his Keurig K75 and was like, "Dayyyuuum. That’s a helmet if I ever saw one."

Then the artist looked at a wall socket and thought “well that’s a helmet too. It could be called Defender.”

Its not that bad, It grew in me.

Is it too late now to say sorry?

Yeah I know that I let you down is it too late to wear Seeker now?

> 2533274815938300;9:
> > 2533274809541057;7:
> > The Seeker came about because the artist was all out of ideas, was staring idly at his Keurig K75 and was like, "Dayyyuuum. That’s a helmet if I ever saw one."
>
>
> Then the artist looked at a wall socket and thought “well that’s a helmet too. It could be called defender.”

Watch out for the new helmets in Halo 6 like, The Coffee Cup, or the Computer Speaker, but with cool names like Dark Ravager and Sonic Void.

Seeker is bad IMO but I think we can all agree that legionaire is the worst!

Why would you use Seeker if Buccaneer exists?

I will say it’s not the worst and it is unique, not my favourite, but not bad :slight_smile:

I actually loved Legionnaire. The upper crest signifies the heightened virility of my spartan.

It just looks odd and out of place. Spartans should be breeded for war not a fashion show.

It’s just not a great design personally, looks like that one dude from Pacific Rim.

> 2533274808210415;14:
> Why would you use Seeker if Buccaneer exists?

Buccaneer looks like halo 3 Eva which is cool, but it’s been done before. Seeker is true class.

> 2533274809541057;12:
> > 2533274815938300;9:
> > > 2533274809541057;7:
> > > The Seeker came about because the artist was all out of ideas, was staring idly at his Keurig K75 and was like, "Dayyyuuum. That’s a helmet if I ever saw one."
> >
> >
> > Then the artist looked at a wall socket and thought “well that’s a helmet too. It could be called defender.”
>
>
> Watch out for the new helmets in Halo 6 like, The Coffee Cup, or the Computer Speaker, but with cool names like Dark Ravager and Sonic Void.

No household appliance is safe.