Am I the only one who likes the Ricochet?

I hear everyone complementing his Mark V armor or her ODST or even Prefect, but no one likes the sigh, Ricochet armor. I actually really liked it and I’m shocked at the low amount of Ricochet people. I know this isn’t the most productive post, but I’d really like peoples opinion on this.

Eh Im not a big fan of it, I am actually nto a big fan of placing odd gametypes on a Shooter game, but To each their own.

If I wanted to play football id play madden or if I wanted to play some whacky football then I would play NFL street, gosh that game was so funny back on PS2

Halo is Halo. Madden is Madden. This is Halo 4 so therefore?

… It’s Halo not Madden,we don’t need funny looking facemasks on a Mjolnir helmet that’s based on a football helmet that even today is considered very unsafe and dated.

Please, keep your offensive comments to yourself.

I actually don’t think it’s that bad of an idea mixing different video games even if it’s just armor.

I quite like the Ricochet armour. In fact I actually prefer it to the Mk.V and ODST.

> Please, keep your offensive comments to yourself.

Not once was I being offensive. I was just stating how I felt about the armor, I never meant to offend you or anyone, and I didn’t.

> I quite like the Ricochet armour. In fact I actually prefer it to the Mk.V and ODST.

You too! :slight_smile:

> > Please, keep your offensive comments to yourself.
>
> Not once was I being offensive. I was just stating how I felt about the armor, I never meant to offend you or anyone, and I didn’t.

Totally understandable.

Truth be told I like 80% of the Ricochet armor. The shoulders are a good change from the usually very small and similiar shoulders you find in Halo 4, I like how big they are. The rest of the armor the torso and legs and forearms are simple and good looking too. I just wish the helmet looked like a Revo Speed. But I actually think the revo speed was kind of designed to look like a Mark VI helmet to appeal to teenagers.

> I quite like the Ricochet armour. In fact I actually prefer it to the Mk.V and ODST.

My brother, I have found you at last.

I use the body. Ricochet armor is pretty cool though. I like it but I am stuck between my current armor and Ricochet.

I think if I’m in the mood for Grifball or Ricochet I’ll wear it. Other than that, I might just mix and match pieces of it with the rest of my armor.

I don’t mind the armour ricochet, its just that I would rather be wearing other helmets that look AWESOME, and Mark V and ODST go in to that category. Although the gametype…I absolutely love it! When, I get a goal in it, and Jeff Steitzer yells “Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllll” really gets me going (the way he says it is hilarious). However, the armour will have great use in Halo 4 machinima’s especially griffball or sport themed ones (rooster teeth anyone?)

It’s alright. I’m not a big fan of the shoulders, and the helmet is kinda weird. Everything else looks really good I think.

I like the Ricochet shoulders because they make my Spartan look big.

I don’t like the helmet because when I imagine what a deadly superhuman soldier would look like, I don’t imagine him wearing a football helmet.

I like the armor. The game type needs work.

> I like the Ricochet shoulders because they make my Spartan look big.
>
> I don’t like the helmet because when I imagine what a deadly superhuman soldier would look like, I don’t imagine him wearing a football helmet.

Apparently you’ve never heard of OJ Simpson, Ray Lewis, or Aaron Hernandez.

I love the Ricochet helmet.

Ricochet is my second favorite Halo 4 armor.