Am i the only one who likes the new jackal's

so, am I the only one who likes the new covies? the old jackals always seemed such gawky and creepy little buggers to me.

Yes. You’re the only one.

I like the new Jackals and all the other designs for the Covenant species, but I don’t really like their new armor.

Nope, you’re not the only one, I like the new Covenant designs as well. They’re different and fresh.

They just look like little Elites or Godzilla. Their old designs were much better.

I like them, I just don’t like the Elites Armor.

They look like fish mutated by radiation.

I do not have any problems with the jackals. Mine is with the grunts because seeing them run with classic appearance and voices was funnier.

i despise everything about the new covies.

Aye, you might be the only one who likes the new jackals. There was no reason for the change.

It’s really not that serious. In combat they look just like their predecessors from the other games: booty holes with shields, snipers, and carbines that need to be shot.

I think their snouts should still be somewhat elongated, but not quite as drastic/cartoony as they looked in the previous games. Their eyes could still be ‘buggy’ creepy eyes without being TOO huge…that’s my major complaint. The eye design was changed so much so they barely resemble Jackals. They look cool I mean, just the eyes would make them look a whole lot more like the Jackals I was expecting.

But as they are they’re okay design wise. Kind of sterotypical for an inhuman carnivore creature design that walks on its toes.

Nope. I think they look great.

I like the way the Covenant looked in Halo:Reach better, with the exception of the Brutes; I thought they looked better in Halo 3.

They are my favorite version of the Jackals.

I like all the looks of the new covies in 4. Except the elite minors armor.

> I like the way the Covenant looked in Halo:Reach better, with the exception of the Brutes; I thought they looked better in Halo 3.

This actually. The covenant in Halo Reach looked great. The Brutes as well in Halo 3.

> I like them, I just don’t like the Elites Armor.

yeah, their skin grosses me out.

I think the new Jackles look better then ever.

> > I like them, I just don’t like the Elites Armor.
>
> yeah, their skin grosses me out.

yeah how did they go from smooth grey skin and nice teeth to scaley, unevolved, savage beasts?