am i the only one that...

wants to have this cabinet in my house?
wonder how much it is hahahaha

> 2684735135023710;1:
> wants to have this cabinet in my house?
> wonder how much it is hahahaha

Some day… some day… I hope to have it in my man cave.

ive always wanted to start collecting arcade cabinets (im 36, so i kinda grew up when arcades were really big) maybe i can start with this one!

> 2684735135023710;3:
> ive always wanted to start collecting arcade cabinets (im 36, so i kinda grew up when arcades were really big) maybe i can start with this one!

Me too. I’m 37. And I’d wouldn’t mind adding a few others too such as:

> 2775209234672000;4:
> > 2684735135023710;3:
> > ive always wanted to start collecting arcade cabinets (im 36, so i kinda grew up when arcades were really big) maybe i can start with this one!
>
> Me too. I’m 37. And I’d wouldn’t mind adding a few others too such as:
>
>
> - Ms. Pacman (cocktail version) - X-Men (6-player version) - Ivan “Ironman” Stewart’s Super Off Road (track pak version) - Golden Tee (modern home edition) or a Golf Simulator (home edition) - Racing Simulator Rig w/ VRAdd to that with a Pool table, Air Hockey table, Table Tennis, Dart Board, Beer Pong table, wet Bar, and a general gaming table… damn, I’m going to need an entire basement for my man cave and I’ll probably need to win the lottery.
>

i currently have an air hockey table, complete with a home movie theater and old school console setup. i think adding cabinets would be awesome!
oh, i agree with all the games you posted! hahahhaa

Theater setupOld console setupair hockey tableHalo collectionedit for pics

You’re never the only one.

Stop putting idea’s in my head I don’t have that kind of money to spend on a cabinet.