Am I the only one that misses the Actual firefight

This mode in Halo 5 is not Firefight. , ODST had the best firefight ever.

> 2533274851350468;1:
> This mode in Halo 5 is not Firefight. , ODST had the best firefight ever.

you are right sir. Its WARZONE firefight

> 2533274843260367;2:
> > 2533274851350468;1:
> > This mode in Halo 5 is not Firefight. , ODST had the best firefight ever.
>
>
> you are right sir. Its WARZONE firefight

Why do people not understand this? It’s so simple.

> 2533274851350468;1:
> This mode in Halo 5 is not Firefight. , ODST had the best firefight ever.

Yeah, I want legit Firefight in the future, I’ll let the people who actually like Warzone have Warzone Clusterf**k. It’s just not for me.

I would like to see the Halo Reach style FF at some point with the “rocketfight” game mode!

Lets face it, the only reason 343 included the term firefight in the name of the mode was for marketing reasons. The two modes share little resemblence aside from the fact that they are both PvP.

And I agree with you wholeheartedly OP

> 2535433113586217;3:
> > 2533274843260367;2:
> > > 2533274851350468;1:
> > > This mode in Halo 5 is not Firefight. , ODST had the best firefight ever.
> >
> >
> > you are right sir. Its WARZONE firefight
>
>
> Why do people not understand this? It’s so simple.

The key word is warzone. Maybe they’ll add it in the future, but right now, there’s no reason to complain about how WZFF isn’t like classic firefight. They don’t realize that it’s because it’s not supposed to be.

I miss the original firefight too.

it shouldn’t even have the term firefight in it. Firefight was about survival. Wave after wave of enemies, testing your wit and your skill. This is just a cluster -Yoink- of overly powerful enemies that one-hit you the second you are in their sight, with 80%-90% accuracy. There is no survival in warzone firefight. It should be called something other than firefight. Warzone PvE. Warzone A.I. Not firefight

> 2626429604138871;9:
> it shouldn’t even have the term firefight in it. Firefight was about survival. Wave after wave of enemies, testing your wit and your skill. This is just a cluster -Yoink- of overly powerful enemies that one-hit you the second you are in their sight, with 80%-90% accuracy. There is no survival in warzone firefight. It should be called something other than firefight. Warzone PvE. Warzone A.I. Not firefight

For you, firefight meant survival. For others, firefight meant PvP mp, so the name is justified. Also, it’s a lot easier to market firefight than “PvE warzone.”

> 2535455681930574;7:
> > 2535433113586217;3:
> > > 2533274843260367;2:
> > > > 2533274851350468;1:
> > > > This mode in Halo 5 is not Firefight. , ODST had the best firefight ever.
> > >
> > >
> > > you are right sir. Its WARZONE firefight
> >
> >
> > Why do people not understand this? It’s so simple.
>
>
> The key word is warzone. Maybe they’ll add it in the future, but right now, there’s no reason to complain about how WZFF isn’t like classic firefight. They don’t realize that it’s because it’s not supposed to be.

But you see, this is an oxymoron. Warzone isn’t about survival, but firefight is. This is why the name makes no sense. Sure, it’s alright, I get a few good games every now and then. But it simply isn’t firefight, or any sense of the term. If they took firefight out of the name, I might find it slightly more enjoyable because I’m not expecting it to play like actual firefight.

I liked it a lot, it would be cool if they made it a new/updated mode. It could maybe be under custom games or something.

> 2535455681930574;10:
> > 2626429604138871;9:
> > it shouldn’t even have the term firefight in it. Firefight was about survival. Wave after wave of enemies, testing your wit and your skill. This is just a cluster -Yoink- of overly powerful enemies that one-hit you the second you are in their sight, with 80%-90% accuracy. There is no survival in warzone firefight. It should be called something other than firefight. Warzone PvE. Warzone A.I. Not firefight
>
>
> For you, firefight meant survival. For others, firefight meant PvP mp, so the name is justified. Also, it’s a lot easier to market firefight than “PvE warzone.”

What are you smoking? Firefight was never, nor is, PvP(excluding the elite vs Spartan mode that never really showed up in MM). And yes, ODST FF, and H:R FF were both marketed as survival. It’s not subjective. It was survival for everyone that played it seriously. And sure, it’s easier to market that, but yet again, another deceptive marketing tactic by 343I.

> 2535452250728209;6:
> Lets face it, the only reason 343 included the term firefight in the name of the mode was for marketing reasons. The two modes share little resemblence aside from the fact that they are both PvP.
>
> And I agree with you wholeheartedly OP

Do you mean PvE? Player versus Player is not firefight. Player versus environment is firefight.

> 2626429604138871;11:
> > 2535455681930574;7:
> > > 2535433113586217;3:
> > > > 2533274843260367;2:
> > > > > 2533274851350468;1:
> > > > > This mode in Halo 5 is not Firefight. , ODST had the best firefight ever.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > you are right sir. Its WARZONE firefight
> > >
> > >
> > > Why do people not understand this? It’s so simple.
> >
> >
> > The key word is warzone. Maybe they’ll add it in the future, but right now, there’s no reason to complain about how WZFF isn’t like classic firefight. They don’t realize that it’s because it’s not supposed to be.
>
>
> But you see, this is an oxymoron. Warzone isn’t about survival, but firefight is. This is why the name makes no sense. Sure, it’s alright, I get a few good games every now and then. But it simply isn’t firefight, or any sense of the term. If they took firefight out of the name, I might find it slightly more enjoyable because I’m not expecting it to play like actual firefight.

TBH, all I ever did in Firefight is give myself infinite ammo, bottomless clip, max health, max damage, max everything, so pretty much firefight for me was just to have fun and fool around, in other words, WFF has been more survival to me than (regular) firefight.

From now on there wont ever be anything resembling a true Firefight unless it somehow takes advantage of the player

I hear a fair bit that Reach Firefight was pointless or boring from those that have infinite ammo and lives and so it’s never any surprise it’s said. Make something too easy then yes it becomes pointless and boring. Set the right challenge, one that’s personally tailored to your preference and it’s exceptionally fun. To be honest I wasn’t expecting much from Warzone Firefight but actually it’s decent enough I think- the solitary or split screen play is lost of course which is frankly bs. Biggest trouble is I wont likely be able to play it 10 years down the line like ODST or Reach so it’s hard to care for it. The here and now isn’t my thing which is why it’s good I can play the older Firefights regardless of this

The old firefight is much better than this warzone firefight crap in my opinion.

tfw ODST has no firefight in MCC

> 2626429604138871;13:
> > 2535455681930574;10:
> > > 2626429604138871;9:
> > > it shouldn’t even have the term firefight in it. Firefight was about survival. Wave after wave of enemies, testing your wit and your skill. This is just a cluster -Yoink- of overly powerful enemies that one-hit you the second you are in their sight, with 80%-90% accuracy. There is no survival in warzone firefight. It should be called something other than firefight. Warzone PvE. Warzone A.I. Not firefight
> >
> >
> > For you, firefight meant survival. For others, firefight meant PvP mp, so the name is justified. Also, it’s a lot easier to market firefight than “PvE warzone.”
>
>
> What are you smoking? Firefight was never, nor is, PvP(excluding the elite vs Spartan mode that never really showed up in MM). And yes, ODST FF, and H:R FF were both marketed as survival. It’s not subjective. It was survival for everyone that played it seriously. And sure, it’s easier to market that, but yet again, another deceptive marketing tactic by 343I.

I meant PvE.

> 2535455681930574;19:
> > 2626429604138871;13:
> > > 2535455681930574;10:
> > > > 2626429604138871;9:
> > > > it shouldn’t even have the term firefight in it. Firefight was about survival. Wave after wave of enemies, testing your wit and your skill. This is just a cluster -Yoink- of overly powerful enemies that one-hit you the second you are in their sight, with 80%-90% accuracy. There is no survival in warzone firefight. It should be called something other than firefight. Warzone PvE. Warzone A.I. Not firefight
> > >
> > >
> > > For you, firefight meant survival. For others, firefight meant PvP mp, so the name is justified. Also, it’s a lot easier to market firefight than “PvE warzone.”
> >
> >
> > What are you smoking? Firefight was never, nor is, PvP(excluding the elite vs Spartan mode that never really showed up in MM). And yes, ODST FF, and H:R FF were both marketed as survival. It’s not subjective. It was survival for everyone that played it seriously. And sure, it’s easier to market that, but yet again, another deceptive marketing tactic by 343I.
>
>
> I meant PvE.

Such edit, much wow.
You do realize survival and PvE multiplayer are one and the same right? Really mate, “what are you smoking” is an excellent question.