Am i the only one that has this idea

Yeah it SAYS Halo 4 is confirmed for xbox 360, but can’t it play on 2 consoles, like battlefeild 2 did for xbox and xbox 360, could we see halo 4 on both xbox 360 and the new upcoming xbox (if released this winter)!

Sounds likely to me

Well that could be the reason behind the lack of info

The new xbox isn’t coming until, at the earliest, 2013 (probably 2014). They aren’t going to release the Kinect and then a new council practically back to back.

Its owned by microsoft and they keep it restricted to Xbox.

I don’t think the next Xbox will be coming out any time this year or even next year. If Microsoft would announce a console, it would be at E3, which is usually summer time. Microsoft, or any game developer, would not introduce a new console and release it in the same year.

“SUPRIZE!! HAV FUN SAVING UP 700 DOLLARZ 4 OUR NEWW CONSULE COMING OUT IN 3 MUNTHS LULZ.”

They are making a trilogy remember? Release a super awesome Halo 4 so people will buy Xbox 3 for Halo 5 and 6. Makes perfect sense

> They are making a trilogy remember? Release a super awesome Halo 4 so people will buy Xbox 3 for Halo 5 and 6. Makes perfect sense

Playing Halo 5 and 6 on a new Xbox makes sense but not Halo 4. The new Xbox won’t be coming out until mid next year at the earliest time possible. It probably isn’t coming out until 2014.

If the new Xbox has backwards compatibility then sure you can play it on the new Xbox. I don’t see the new Xbox being released this winter.

No one’s denying it.

> The new xbox isn’t coming until, at the earliest, 2013 (probably 2014). They aren’t going to release the Kinect and then a new council practically back to back.

You could be wrong i was reading in GI (Game informer) That the new Xbox is going to play host to the release of Halo 4. Halo 4 is being released on both the Xbox 360 AND what they are calling the Xbox NEXT how ever in the paragraph it does state that this was a rumor they had heard but it could be the truth!.. seems legit!!!

> The new xbox isn’t coming until, at the earliest, 2013 (probably 2014). They aren’t going to release the Kinect and then a new council practically back to back.

You could be wrong i was reading in GI (Game informer) That the new Xbox is going to play host to the release of Halo 4. Halo 4 is being released on both the Xbox 360 AND what they are calling the Xbox NEXT how ever in the paragraph it does state that this was a rumor they had heard but it could be the truth!.. seems legit!!!

I wonder why it posted twice?? meh :stuck_out_tongue: But in any case i would love to have the whole “new” Trilogy on the Xbox NEXT… if that even is what they are gunna call it…

Xbox Next will NOT be out anytime in 2012. If we even get a solid product demo at E3 I will be surprised.

MS will announce it this E3 with the absolute earliest release being at least half way through 2013. Will it be backwards compatible? It is one of the few features you can bank on. Will there be a special “better” release on it? It is one of the few things you can bank on not existing.

Exclusive: XBox Next/Xbox 720 chips in production http://semiaccurate.com/2012/01/18/xbox-nextxbox-720-chips-in-production/

> Xbox Next will NOT be out anytime in 2012. If we even get a solid product demo at E3 I will be surprised.
>
> MS will announce it this E3 with the absolute earliest release being at least half way through 2013. Will it be backwards compatible? It is one of the few features you can bank on. Will there be a special “better” release on it? It is one of the few things you can bank on not existing.

I DID NOT say it will be out this year gosh! see this is why i dont really like posting on Forums coz people like you ALWAYS have to be right i said it was a CONFIRMED RUMOR but it still may be possible sheesh !!! and how do you KNOW it WONT be released geez man calm down…

> Its owned by microsoft and they keep it restricted to Xbox.

wtf?
did u even read the entire post?

They’ve already acknowledged that the next special edition xbox 360 will be for halo 4. I’m not sure why you would release a new version of your obsolete console at the same time the new one comes out.

To me this is better evidence that the new console is not coming out in 2012 OR first half 2013 than any of the normal announcement time lines people are citing.

Reminds me of Twilight Princess (Gamecube and Wii).