Am I the only one not disappointed with Halo4

I’ve been playing Halo since the first one and I absolutely love this game. All I see is how disappointed everyone is with this game on these forums. Does anyone love this game like me?

a little upset over the lack of some custom options of custom games but other then that im pleased with halo 4.

Of course not :stuck_out_tongue: It’s the first week the game is out, alot of people are obviously going to complain. I’m not saying it’s perfect, but it’s much better than what others make it out to be.

Just wait a week and a half, and the complaint storm shall pass :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the game. I even made my own thread an hour ago giving praise to the game but it seems all anyone wants to do is complain.

This is very typical of a new release, especially a new release of a game that has changed hands from one company to another.

Must people like it, you’re just seeng the few loud whiners that trash everygame they play because they’re whiney brats.

I love the game too, people who complain about this Halo 4’s gameplay are just upset that their old tactics don’t work. However, the people who wanted more options for custom games I can see how they are upset. Hopefully, they are patched in at a later date.

I like it quite a bit.
My only complaint is that one scene with chief, cortana, and a certain someone.

I don’t know. The campaign doesn’t really FEEL like a halo game. and for the multiplayer? give me SWAT and i’ll be fine

Other than a lack of a few gameplay modes that i’ve come to expect from the Halo series over the years, I am happy with 343’s effort. It’s a really fun game and in my opinion the best Halo to date. There are just a couple things missing that are confusing; like the ability to play the campaign co-op with random people.

Mixed. I do thoroughly enjoy it and think it’s a good improvement over Reach, but some stuff doesn’t sit well with me (like Ordance Drops and Instant Respawns) and to an extent it’s spoiled BTB for me. Hopefully they’ll release playlists that don’t feature some of the newer elements, in the same vein as Team Slayer Pro.

TSP is probably the most fun I’ve had playing Halo 4 so far. It’d be a bit better without instant repsawns IMO, but it’s fine with them too.

I think Halo 4 is great!

The only thing I don’t like is the changes to the armour style, the Covenant and UNSC forces. I liked the look from Reach =/ oh well…

Oh, and how every BEEP Covenant and BEEPBEEP Promethean is an absolute BEEP on Legendary, don’t even bother with vehicles, oh no, can’t have that! Fffffff…

But, yeah. This is a forum. Forums are pretty much made (with rare exceptions) to be hives of scum, villainy and whine.

I love it, spartan ops is something I haven’t warmed to yet though.

> I’ve been playing Halo since the first one and I absolutely love this game. All I see is how disappointed everyone is with this game on these forums. Does anyone love this game like me?

I feel exactly the same way, I think even though the original halo’s were good in their own way, it is nice to have a change and I’m glad 343i have been so bold in what they have done. It feels a lot more fresher and up to date with current shooters, rather than sticking with ideas just because they don’t want to ruin the trend.

The campaign was 10X better than I imagined as well. I have read all the books so I had high expectations for what information they will give out, and I think it’s a great continuation of the epic halo story. And it was good to FINALLY be fighting as master chief with OTHER Spartans by your side!

> I love it, spartan ops is something I haven’t warmed to yet though.

I feel the same way. We need to see how it is over the next 3 weeks or so to really get a feel for it.

> Must people like it, you’re just seeng the few loud whiners that trash everygame they play because they’re whiney brats.

Yeah it’s so frustrating, and I ope they don’t put pressure on 343 to change anything.

I love the game. i think 343 went way beyond what i was expecting, not only that, they have left me eager to see what happens next, which hasn’t happened to me since waiting for Halo 3 to arrive. I wasn’t to fussed about ODST and Reach but man it’s going to be a long painful wait for 5.

There’s a lot of things I don’t like, but overall it’s still a good game. They’re trying to be creative with it but at the same time are destroying the fairness and balance that Halo is known for.

I love it!

I just wish codes weren’t account locked!

My only whinge is that i wish the campaign had been just a little longer, as the last half of the game just seems to fly as the pace really picks up.