Am I the only one........ (multiplayer issue)

Am I the only one that experience insane frame drops and latency on some multiplayer matches?

Not just multiplayer. It’s happened to me a number of times in campaign as well. Game will be running fine one moment, freeze for a few seconds the next. I seem to get the worst of it on Ascension, and it’s not like I can claim that it’s the machine - I’m using an Xbox, not a PC, and the game was supposedly optimized for that system.

343 has confirmed a bug in servers for pc. Players lagging out, or game just to low fps to be playable. Guess a fix is on its way

same here man halo wars 2 ultimate edition was a waste of money its been like this since launch they should have said get halo wars 4 days early the unplayable version

same problem! I hope fix won’t take long

> 2533274860691021;4:
> same here man halo wars 2 ultimate edition was a waste of money its been like this since launch they should have said get halo wars 4 days early the unplayable version

Launch is tomorrow, be patient :slight_smile:

> 2533274859991958;6:
> > 2533274860691021;4:
> > same here man halo wars 2 ultimate edition was a waste of money its been like this since launch they should have said get halo wars 4 days early the unplayable version
>
> Launch is tomorrow, be patient :slight_smile:

i just wanted to play it so bad you know i hope it will be fixed tomorrow

Yeah I’m kind of dissapointed, I’ve been lucky and not had any problem on campaign or skirmishes and 1v1s are usually fine for me too so I’ve just been playing those until they get a fix out

Freezing issue on xbox one sometimes in game :frowning:

Xbox One - been experiencing freezes in single player, offline. Just short freezes.

> 2533274860691021;7:
> > 2533274859991958;6:
> > > 2533274860691021;4:
> > > same here man halo wars 2 ultimate edition was a waste of money its been like this since launch they should have said get halo wars 4 days early the unplayable version
> >
> > Launch is tomorrow, be patient :slight_smile:
>
> i just wanted to play it so bad you know i hope it will be fixed tomorrow

Yeah, big letdown, especially since 343 always screws up their launches

343 sure has a lot of talent, too bad none of it is in launching a functional game. It’s not like this is their 5th game or anything.

Soon is release. I’m curious if they fix the laggy server.

I’ve had a couple bugs

one where occasionally in a multiplayer game fps and lag will be totally unplayable like 20 fps with a few seconds lag when issuing commands, other times it is fine

another bug where fps drops literally to 1-2 fps for several minutes then returns to normal. I’ve had this in a multiplayer game once and once in skirmish vs AI

normally I get like 80 fps in this game