Am I the only one having trouble...

Am I the only one having a lot of trouble finding the right controller scheme, sensitivity, loadouts, favourite weapons and armor and colors [to wear]?

Everyday I think about finding the right loadout, armor and colors to match my playing style and personality but I always come out unsuccessful in doing so. I’m so unsure of what my Halo playing style is or what armor to wear because I’m an all-around guy who can excel or suck at all ranges and combat situations.

Finding the right armor and loadouts for me is very important, because whenever I play Halo I think of myself as actually being my Spartan. It helps me feel more immersed in the universe and have more fun.

Don’t you want to feel like YOU in a video-game? It may be just me, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m the same way. I put great attention into making my spartan my own. I too like to feel like that’s me under the armor. I don’t usually have a problem figuring that stuff out. The first time I’ve changed anything about my armor since shortly after launch was to switch out the Webbed CIO torso for the assassination mastery Venator torso (and I guess the Rogue shoulders). and I’m completely comfortable with my loadouts. Gotta love when a game can make you feel so immersed.

> I’m the same way. I put great attention into making my spartan my own. I too like to feel like that’s me under the armor. I don’t usually have a problem figuring that stuff out. The first time I’ve changed anything about my armor since shortly after launch was to switch out the Webbed CIO torso for the assassination mastery Venator torso (and I guess the Rogue shoulders). and I’m completely comfortable with my loadouts. Gotta love when a game can make you feel so immersed.

So everything turned out for you ok? Are you sticking with your armor combination and loadouts or do you switch them from time-to-time/very often?

Before Halo 4, I wore ODST ALL THE DARN TIME but ODST is not an option anymore and I want to feel like I’m a Spartan-IV for this game.