Am I the only one enjoying halo 5?

title says it all. You can look at my service record. I suck at the game and I really enjoy playing it. This game to me always has me anticipating something, such as the future updates and new warzone maps. It always feels like a new game to me. I love it and I feel like I can’t be the only one.

Same here. I’m also in the “not very good” boat but I can’t stop playing the game. I just find it really fun regardless of the fact that I don’t do good most of the time. I also agree about new updates and maps. I can’t wait for some of the stuff that isn’t currently present, like griffball, to be added.

You’re not the only one. I’m thoroughly enjoying it. If it wasn’t for work, wife, and kids, I would have logged more hours by now. There just happens to be a very vocal crowd of complainers on the forum.

I’m enjoying it too.
A great title, with a bright future.

No.

Many enjoy the game, sadly im not one of them, I am waiting till the December update to give the game a second chance.

> 2533274835791130;1:
> tithe says it all. You can look at my service record. I suck at the game and I really enjoy playing it. This game to me always has me anticipating something, such as the future updates and new warzone maps. It always feels like a new game to me. I love it and I feel like I can’t be the only one.

Nope. I love it! Especially after playing the new CoD. 1080p/60fps and dedicated servers have ruined me forever lol.

I’m enjoying it very much. Just taking a break from it so I can play some Battlefront and Fallout 4. But I’ll definitely come back and play when the update is released.

I love it as well. I look forward to some patches and updates, but I still love playing!

I enjoy it and have very few complaints. Truly enjoying Warzone and looking forward to BTB sometime in the near future. I am even enjoying the Arena playlists especially since they are ranked. Just so happy to see visible and working true skill matchmaking again. Most of my top requests for halo are almost all in H5.

Used to enjoy it but all of my friends I started playing with and those who I made while playing have left for other games. It’s been weeks since I was in a full Arena party.

> 2535431594730596;10:
> Used to enjoy it but all of my friends I started playing with and those who I made while playing have left for other games. It’s been weeks since I was in a full Arena party.

That was to be expected with BO3, Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, and Battlefront all in the same month. Then in a couple weeks Rainbow Six Siege comes out.

Fallout 4 and BO3 have been consuming a lot of my time. I already have 53 hours in Fallout 4 and it has only been out a week.

Like most of you replied, I’m also enjoying it, but it needs additions, forge guys don’t have their favourite, BTB is missing, theater is lacking for some, others are having different problems, lag, finding matches and more, so, while we are happy, there are those that are not.

I enjoy the game, although I wish more of my friends had it to play with me.

I’m enjoying it, just in smaller doses than I had expected. I can only seem to play 2-3 matches at a time before I need to take a break.

I think the multiplayer gameplay is great. Especially with a friend, even without one you can have massive fun. Warren is great although sometimes annoying when you get spawn killed.

> 2787272447958470;11:
> > 2535431594730596;10:
> > Used to enjoy it but all of my friends I started playing with and those who I made while playing have left for other games. It’s been weeks since I was in a full Arena party.
>
>
> That was to be expected with BO3, Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, and Battlefront all in the same month. Then in a couple weeks Rainbow Six Siege comes out.
>
> Fallout 4 and BO3 have been consuming a lot of my time. I already have 53 hours in Fallout 4 and it has only been out a week.

Yeah, 3 of my friends are addicted to Fallout 4. They’ve got a ton of time in the game and are still scratching the surface. I’m just not into single player games.

All those games plus Halo 5 are new so what keeps players is the ability to enjoy the game. But if someone is willing to spend $60 to stop playing Halo 5 then there’s not much you can do.

> 2533275016942754;15:
> I think the multiplayer gameplay is great. Especially with a friend, even without one you can have massive fun. Warren is great although sometimes annoying when you get spawn killed.

Yeah I only have one friend who plays this, but we get in the same party and have an absolute blast.

> 2533275016942754;15:
> I think the multiplayer gameplay is great. Especially with a friend, even without one you can have massive fun. Warren is great although sometimes annoying when you get spawn killed.

I’ve played most of my games solo over the past couple of weeks and it’s not enjoyable. No one uses their mics, you get matched up with players who quit or at a much lower skill level, there’s no map control strategy which results in a spawn trap fest, and after all of that you get penalized b/c the ranking system drops you since it rewards you for team play instead of individual performance.

I do enjoy playing the game very much, although there are times when I want to throw my controller through the TV (SWAT spawns come to mind, but I know that will be fixed with the update).

Never really had too many people on my friend’s list playing, as they are all into Destiny or BO 3. Shame as it’s a very fun game.

I’m enjoying it. A little annoyed the 90% of the time in Warzone if I’m on Blue Team, I’m getting my butt handed to me, but that isn’t necessarily a Halo 5 problem…