Am i the only AR start lover?

I know there must be others speak up guys i am wondering if its true.

i think so dude…sorry 'bout that…

Yup. you are…

Yes

I love AR starts provided the map has good weapon variety, encouraging a greater diversity of weapons to be used.

This is sad i mean the AR is like halo’s staple weapon. It is perfectly balanced and is quite effective in the hands of a skilled player.

Maybe with the TU changes, and the pistol becoming useful once more; I won’t hate them as much.

dont like ar start on reach as I think the ar is practically useless. Most people prefer to use magnum as primary instead which before the TU shouldnt have been the case.

Yes.

Pretty much. AR isn’t very tactical. It’s only effective in close range, doesn’t require much effort, and takes much to long to kill someone with it. I, and I’m pretty sure the majority here would choose the magnum over it with no hesitation. With all due respect, people who choose AR over precision weapons aren’t very good at aiming. I know this because when I first played halo 3, I never used the BR.

> Yup. you are…

> Pretty much. AR isn’t very tactical. It’s only effective in close range, doesn’t require much effort, and takes much to long to kill someone with it. I, and I’m pretty sure the majority here would choose the magnum over it with no hesitation. With all due respect, people who choose AR over precision weapons aren’t very good at aiming. I know this because when I first played halo 3, I never used the BR.

I expected this but in the AR’s deffence here i go.

The AR is only good full auto at close range and burst at mid range.
The AR can kill in 19-18 bullets (against a fully shielded spartan) which can take about 5 seconds to fire
The AR fired in 3 round burst is as accurate as a halo 2 br.

Most people would choice the magnum because they have blind hate for the weapon.

Although i like AR/magnum starts as both are good backups to each other

Please, do not let the negative elitism of certain people or groups offend you. They are merely gamers, within our Halo community, lacking a detailed knowledge of the topic, tolerance of differences, and respect for others. I am not perfect or claim to have all the answer, yet I feel as though I understand what is going on within our Halo community.

> I know there must be others speak up guys i am wondering if its true.

You are not alone.

-Always Hope

Yes you are.

I am!

I <3 the AR.

Anybody feel like throwing up one of the non-zero bloom TU gametypes on their fileshare? Can’t find them anywhere…

> > Pretty much. AR isn’t very tactical. It’s only effective in close range, doesn’t require much effort, and takes much to long to kill someone with it. I, and I’m pretty sure the majority here would choose the magnum over it with no hesitation. With all due respect, people who choose AR over precision weapons aren’t very good at aiming. I know this because when I first played halo 3, I never used the BR.
>
> I expected this but in the AR’s deffence here i go.
>
> The AR is only good full auto at close range and burst at mid range.
> The AR can kill in 19-18 bullets (against a fully shielded spartan) which can take about 5 seconds to fire
> The AR fired in 3 round burst is as accurate as a halo 2 br.
>
> Most people would choice the magnum because they have blind hate for the weapon.
>
> Although i like AR/magnum starts as both are good backups to each other

I don’t hate the AR. I just know that I can pop a guys head with bullets faster with the magnum than AR. Plus DMR beats AR at mid range any day, accually at any range DMR kills faster. Even if you aren’t super good with aiming. It’s like I said, the only time I’d use the AR is in close range. It’s not a like or dislike thing, It’s just a matter of which weapon is more efficient.

Bro, I love AR starts too. The DMR is great and all, actually I haven’t had the chance to test out the BETA hoppers yet, but there’s nothing like emerging from the black abyss of spartan limbo with a trusty Assault Rifle…

In short, I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

I like AR starts.

Reach now seems to be nothing but Slayer DMR especially in the Beta playlist Lol.