Am I playing pros every game?!

I don’t know what it is but it seems like every game I’m just playing up against full teams of pros and just getting destroyed. I’m not having a very good time with the game so far. I guess back to training grounds I go. :confused:

You’re not alone. I’ve slogged my way through the friggin Battlepass to 30. I don’t think I’m going after the Capstone Challenge though. 15 matches of getting my booty handed to me is not appealing to me whatsoever.

Though I turned off Mouse Magnetism in settings and I’m doing marginally better.

you’re playing an early access preview exclusive to people who signed up as an insider. it’s a given that your lobbies are going to be sweaty as they come.

I’m pretty sure it’s all the PC players sweating

Yeah just 100 percent pc plyers trying way too hard. Cant wait to have the option to turn off cross play

Not to mention the guys who are modding controllers with auto-aim. I can juke and crouch jump with the best but perfect pistol accuracy at mid-range and multiple occurrences? yeah, i’m calling some foul play on that.

Controller aim assist is making them good.

> 2533274796442810;6:
> Not to mention the guys who are modding controllers with auto-aim. I can juke and crouch jump with the best but perfect pistol accuracy at mid-range and multiple occurrences? yeah, i’m calling some foul play on that.

Yeah I didn’t even think of that

> 2533274803759328;5:
> Yeah just 100 percent pc plyers trying way too hard. Cant wait to have the option to turn off cross play

Really don’t get how people blame pc players/mnk when 90% of games played on mcc are controller and 10% on mnk not to mention all the halo “sweats” come from xbox since all the former/current pro are primarily on controller.

Yeah I got absolutely destroyed in all the PvP matches I played. I’ve been playing Halo since CE and have always had a positive KD in every Halo game, but I feel like a total noob right now. The aiming seems really off, and I can’t seem to land shots like I can in every other Halo game (but there are already threads about aiming, so no need to address that part of my comment here)

Yeah idk right now the game is pretty looking and I love all the weapons and equipment but it’s just so damn sweaty all the time. I really hope the final game isn’t going to be like this because it’s just going to put off a lot of new players and they’ll move on to something else.

Hopefully social playlists won’t use as strict of a skill-based matchmaking system so people don’t have to feel pressured every game to try their best to stand a chance against other players. That loses the whole spirit of going into a social playlist in the first place.

> 2533274803759328;5:
> Yeah just 100 percent pc plyers trying way too hard. Cant wait to have the option to turn off cross play

They won’t give us that option until there’s barely any console players in the game 3 or 4 months after launch.

I’ve noticed a few hacks already, I will report them but this has discouraged me to even play again, just like warzone got out of hand

> 2533274811637244;4:
> I’m pretty sure it’s all the PC players sweating

I’m on PC and face the same issues. Its the broken spawns and crappy weapon balance.

> 2737679237780340;7:
> Controller aim assist is making them good.

There’s no controller aim assist.

> 2533274962100622;13:
> I’ve noticed a few hacks already, I will report them but this has discouraged me to even play again, just like warzone got out of hand

There’s no hackers in the game, it’s just K&M players.

Same, if I face off against a bunch of regular dudes I can easily get a 1.5 kd but recently I’ve had 7 games in a row where 3 members of the enemy team all go over 2.0 kd and we lose having only gotten 17 kills to their 50…

And that’s literally just not fun… not in the slightest. Even if I could manage to go 1.0 I would be fine.
but when I die 5 times for every kill it’s just not fun.

> 2533274834089336;1:
> I don’t know what it is but it seems like every game I’m just playing up against full teams of pros and just getting destroyed. I’m not having a very good time with the game so far. I guess back to training grounds I go. :confused:

SBMM should of never been a thing…ever. Why would anyone create a system that punishes you for doing well. Wouldn’t it not be more appealing to have it the way it was back in the good auld days. The luck of the draw days. You got what ever you got and if you done well it was a honest and good experience. Oh wait sorry forgot, SBMM makes more money, being that it makes the game seem like a slot machine. Didnt win try again and again until you get your satisfactory of a win. Want more how about we make it easier for you if your put some real world money into it. All Joking aside there needs to be a very CLEAR LINE between Ranked and Social

> 2533274807484193;10:
> Yeah I got absolutely destroyed in all the PvP matches I played. I’ve been playing Halo since CE and have always had a positive KD in every Halo game, but I feel like a total noob right now. The aiming seems really off, and I can’t seem to land shots like I can in every other Halo game (but there are already threads about aiming, so no need to address that part of my comment here)

I have felt the same, theres something off about the aim. This is worsen due to that the sensibility options of Infinite are not 1:1 equal to MCCs.

Yes you are just playing against good people. It won’t be like this when the game launches. Right now we’re playing with a limited pool of players, most of which are lifelong dedicated/competitive Halo players, and I’m not sure the flights are using SBMM. But I think a lot of the issues come with the TTK. It feels like every weapon is a laser beam so if you have two people shooting at you, even at range, then you just lose. If those two people are decent then the game can become lop-sided quickly.