Am I missing something? Is this challenge working? Help

CHALLENGE: Linked Up with Bungie.net

So I logged on/signed up for bungie net and here I am. Is there anything else I need do to complete the daily challenge?

I’ve played a few firefight games since. Even restarted the box and played again.

Have I forgotten to do something?

And sorry if this is in the wrong area (I’m obviously new here)

Welcome. Do you have a Bungie acct associated with your GT??

Also does the challenge say it’s complete? I know sometimes it doesn’t add up in the post game but if it says it’s completed chances are you got the credits.

I associated my gamertag (ambientwhispers) with this one but no, it doesn’t say the challenge is complete. I’m feeling a little stupid but I’m not sure why…

I’m getting a strange feeling you think you have to sign up here. This site isn’t bungie.net.

> I’m getting a strange feeling you think you have to sign up here. This site isn’t bungie.net.

If that is the case OP you will need to go here and set up an account.
http://www.bungie.net/

Sign into Bungie.net, assign yourself a nameplate and then try again.

> > I’m getting a strange feeling you think you have to sign up here. This site isn’t bungie.net.
>
> If that is the case OP you will need to go here and set up an account.
> http://www.bungie.net/

Well I just thought to check and you have a b.net profile all setup. I would try assigning a nameplate like Steven suggested.

> > > I’m getting a strange feeling you think you have to sign up here. This site isn’t bungie.net.
> >
> > If that is the case OP you will need to go here and set up an account.
> > http://www.bungie.net/
>
> Well I just thought to check and you have a b.net profile all setup. I would try assigning a nameplate like Steven suggested.

Yeah, I think that must be it. I had forgotten that sometimes that is the problem.

Okay, set up a nameplate (had no idea it existed), played another firefight match… still no achievement.

At a loss and I think I’ve felt stoopid enough for one day. Too much effort for 3000 credits.

Thanks for your help anyway guys.

> Okay, set up a nameplate (had no idea it existed), played another firefight match… still no achievement.
>
> At a loss and I think I’ve felt stoopid enough for one day. Too much effort for 3000 credits.
>
> Thanks for your help anyway guys.

Yeah, that is weird?? Sorry it didn’t work for you.

And five minutes after I played my last game the challenge completed pops up. Must be a delay in the confirmation. Only took a few hours of frustration…

Thanks a lot guys - if nothing else I’ve learnt what nameplates are and had a better look around bungie and here.

> And five minutes after I played my last game the challenge completed pops up. Must be a delay in the confirmation. Only took a few hours of frustration…
>
> Thanks a lot guys - if nothing else I’ve learnt what nameplates are and had a better look around bungie and here.

Oh good, I am glad you got your credits.