Am I lucky?

Been getting extremly good reqs from warzone daily wins. First a PROPHETS BANE, and then kraiths left hand! Didnt get certification but i have not a big amount of re items, am i juzt getting lucky?

I’ve always wondered if this was just random or not, one time I received a common permanent req another time I received whispered truth.

You are lucky as half the time I get a mythic but not every time.

> 2533274864114417;2:
> I’ve always wondered if this was just random or not, one time I received a common permanent req another time I received whispered truth.

It’s random, but the chances to get a nice item are pretty high, apparently. I have several legendaries myself.

They’ve been pretty good to me. I’ve gotten one each of probably half the mythic weapons in the game from Warzone win packs. They seem generous most of the time.

> 2533274953123640;4:
> > 2533274864114417;2:
> > I’ve always wondered if this was just random or not, one time I received a common permanent req another time I received whispered truth.
>
>
> It’s random, but the chances to get a nice item are pretty high, apparently. I have several legendaries myself.

Thanks, I just wish there was a higher chance of getting permanent unlocks with daily wins.

From wins ive gotten 2 prophets banes and whispered truths. and a couple of other legendary reqs like the ONI Scorpian and ONI mantis, Banshee Ultra. twin jewls of maethrelian, retina of the minds eye and sword of the faithful. and i even got corp scorpion cert. you can get really good stuff