Am I doing something wrong?

Hi all,
Whats the deal with flighting? What do I have to do to get into the next flight? I check my email every day. I check youtube everyday. Today I learned there was another flight just last night. I opted in to the flight. I’m checking my Junk folder in my email. What else do I need to do? I’m not getting any form of contact on that.

If you haven’t received an email invitation for the current flight yet then I’m afraid you weren’t selected this time around.
Not every registered Insider will be granted access to each flight; even if you meet their selection criteria there are a lot of other Insiders who will as well, so it’s a roll of the dice.
Assuming your Insider profile is accurate and your email is verified you’ll just have to sit tight for now.
If you’re referring to the upcoming PC PvP flight invites for that will go out nearer the time.
Information on any future flights will find its way into the MCC Dev Updates thread and Postums’s Twitter.

> 2533274813279771;1:
> Hi all,
> Whats the deal with flighting? What do I have to do to get into the next flight? I check my email every day. I check youtube everyday. Today I learned there was another flight just last night. I opted in to the flight. I’m checking my Junk folder in my email. What else do I need to do? I’m not getting any form of contact on that.

Wasn’t this flight for Xbox only? Or are you still talking about Xbox MCC?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY GOD?! I DIDN’T GET THE EMAIL!!!

woops wrong thread.

Closing this off as we already have multiple threads about invites right now