Always muted?

I don’t know if I’m missing something in the settings, but I’m always muted. I can send messages through the Xbox fine, but I’m always muted in Infinite. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong or if it’s a bug …

Muted how? Chat muted or voice muted?

> 2533274850067218;2:
> Muted how? Chat muted or voice muted?

Both? If I pull up the scorecard in-game, my mic icon has a slash through it. But I could send a message through the Xbox UI to a friend with no prob. It seems my issue is Infinite specific.

> 2580857465043602;3:
> > 2533274850067218;2:
> > Muted how? Chat muted or voice muted?
>
> Both? If I pull up the scorecard in-game, my mic icon has a slash through it. But I could send a message through the Xbox UI to a friend with no prob. It seems my issue is Infinite specific.

Have you checked if your mic is set to Push to Talk or Toggle to Talk? Regarding chat mute, I have no idea what that could be.

I’d say its just the flight and not anyone’s setup be that hardware/software/settings. I was playing a game with 3 people with mics and they didn’t seem to hear each other. One guy kept asking if we could hear him and the others just keep saying random stuff about the flight. I’ve also noticed that the some of the audio will cut out, say the guns/grenade, but the announcer will still say stuff and death sounds will still play. Maybe it’s the same bug.

> 2533274850067218;4:
> > 2580857465043602;3:
> > > 2533274850067218;2:
> > > Muted how? Chat muted or voice muted?
> >
> > Both? If I pull up the scorecard in-game, my mic icon has a slash through it. But I could send a message through the Xbox UI to a friend with no prob. It seems my issue is Infinite specific.
>
> Have you checked if your mic is set to Push to Talk or Toggle to Talk? Regarding chat mute, I have no idea what that could be.

Looked in the settings to double-check and it’s open mic. Who knows. I’ll chalk it up to preview shenanigans, lol.

I’m currently dealing with the same issue. Would really like to chat with the team

> 2533274852348938;5:
> I’d say its just the flight and not anyone’s setup be that hardware/software/settings. I was playing a game with 3 people with mics and they didn’t seem to hear each other. One guy kept asking if we could hear him and the others just keep saying random stuff about the flight. I’ve also noticed that the some of the audio will cut out, say the guns/grenade, but the announcer will still say stuff and death sounds will still play. Maybe it’s the same bug.

Personally, I was playing earlier and had a few games where we could hear each other. I even met someone with an echo so loud I could hear myself.

> 2580857465043602;1:
> I don’t know if I’m missing something in the settings, but I’m always muted. I can send messages through the Xbox fine, but I’m always muted in Infinite. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong or if it’s a bug …

Was having same issue and just unplugged/plugged back in my mic and its working now!

> 2563432823637658;9:
> > 2580857465043602;1:
> > I don’t know if I’m missing something in the settings, but I’m always muted. I can send messages through the Xbox fine, but I’m always muted in Infinite. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong or if it’s a bug …
>
> Was having same issue and just unplugged/plugged back in my mic and its working now!

Have tried that several times to no avail. Meh, it is what it is. I’ll just have to use party chat, I guess.