Always Crash

From yesterday, everytime that i go play a game it crash.
Everyone can help me? :’(

On PC
If your playing on PC, make sure you PC met minimal Requirements, if yes, make sure your PC is running in the right performance. Performance options will be available to those using Alienware and other stuff etc. If your using a Normal PC it probably doesn’t meet Graphical or Performance Requirements, If this is the case, Try it on xbox.

On Xbox

If it is on Xbox, here are a few things you can try. First, close out the game, turn off your xbox (Hard Reset) Then turn is back on. If it still persists, Attempt to uninstall game, and re-download. Worst case Add to Scenario you may need to contact Microsoft or 343 with Bugs and Issues and find a trouble shoot there.

Hope this helps, but I’m no expert.

> 2533274867552438;2:
> On PCIf your playing on PC, make sure you PC met minimal Requirements, if yes, make sure your PC is running in the right performance. Performance options will be available to those using Alienware and other stuff etc. If your using a Normal PC it probably doesn’t meet Graphical or Performance Requirements, If this is the case, Try it on xbox.
>
> On XboxIf it is on Xbox, here are a few things you can try. First, close out the game, turn off your xbox (Hard Reset) Then turn is back on. If it still persists, Attempt to uninstall game, and re-download. Worst case Add to Scenario you may need to contact Microsoft or 343 with Bugs and Issues and find a trouble shoot there.
>
> Hope this helps, but I’m no expert.

well, actually i’m running the game as administrator and now it isn’t crashing

> 2535451272886461;3:
> > 2533274867552438;2:
> > On PCIf your playing on PC, make sure you PC met minimal Requirements, if yes, make sure your PC is running in the right performance. Performance options will be available to those using Alienware and other stuff etc. If your using a Normal PC it probably doesn’t meet Graphical or Performance Requirements, If this is the case, Try it on xbox.
> >
> > On XboxIf it is on Xbox, here are a few things you can try. First, close out the game, turn off your xbox (Hard Reset) Then turn is back on. If it still persists, Attempt to uninstall game, and re-download. Worst case Add to Scenario you may need to contact Microsoft or 343 with Bugs and Issues and find a trouble shoot there.
> >
> > Hope this helps, but I’m no expert.
>
> well, actually i’m running the game as administrator and now it isn’t crashing

That’s good, Administration can be considered Performance options as when you run as Administration it will change a few things in the background programs as to what, and how something can run. Glad it worked out for you!

i attempted to run the game as administrator

but every time i do, the file directory for the game isnt a simple .exe, i can set admin in the properties of the file,
but if i manually try to start the program as admin it doesnt work, no permission etc.

how did you run as admin?

Any news ?
Same issue for me

I am always running as admin and it did not seem to work. However I changed my pc to best performance and it ran a lot smoother but it still crashes during gameplay randomly.

I have just lost a 3v3 because of crash. Our team was winnig, we were attacking the last enemy base when I disconnected. I have lost 60% of my rank. They should have solved problem like this with the last update: losing this way is really frustrating. It is not possible that when we play we have to be scared of crushing! Why should we pay for a game problem? I have played about 200 games and it crashes 3 times, but from my point of view is unacceptable.