Altering Stances?

I don’t have any images of them, and they are something that I was able to get brief glances at them during the short moments I was able to look at them.

Sometimes I would see how even though somebody was using the regular recruit pose, I would see that its head was looking left or looking up high into the screen. Another time there was a moment where a Spartan had its back to the player, like it was turned around. There haven’t been many instances where this has occurred, but it made me want to see what other players may think about this. Is there any truth that a player could alter their characters while in a set stance?

> Another time there was a moment where a Spartan had its back to the player, like it was turned around.

i’ve someone here with that.

Perhaps it has something to do with Kinect?
I doubt it.
I’ve seen it before, as well.
Could be totally random, could have something to do with your recent performance in matchmaking (winning, 1st on team, broke personal record, etc.)
Might be an easter egg, plain and simple.

It is caused after a match. If you press A on your spartan card, then X to see the roster and scroll down to players with different stances, you can see your own turning on it’s own axis to match that of the other stances. The system will then save a picture of your spartan for the card, and players will see that on their screen. Obviously, this rarely happens properly.

It is more common with Recruit as the stance has several moving animations that get randomly saved sometimes.

Ive seen many players with alternate stances and have experienced it on my own Spartan as well most of the time it seems like it does it after a large winning streak when I have the recruit stance on

It’s just a glitch. It happens from time to time. It’s happened to me plenty of times before.