Alter the gold silver and bronze packs

The current req pack system destroys the rarity levels embedded within them.

Ultra rare and legendary are not as rare in a req pack that contains no commons.

Ultra rare and legendary are INFINITELY more rare in a bronze pack, which contains none.

The different tiers of req packs should only vary in the amount of cards they have.

I suggest that the prices should be kept about the same, but gold packs should get 30 cards, silver should get 15, and bronze should get 5.

This is likely not going to happen because of the inclusion of armor in the req packs (which is extremely stupid, they should be earnable via personal achievements), but maybe we can hope for halo 6?

I dont see the problem.

>Something that costs a lot narrows your pool down to hard to get stuff
Less opportunities to get the good stuff, but a good chance at actually getting something good.

>Something cheap has the widest pool of unlockables
More opportunities but less chances at the good stuff and only about a 3/5 chance to get something at all.

> 2533274808749695;2:
> I dont see the problem.
>
> >Something that costs a lot narrows your pool down to hard to get stuff
> Less opportunities to get the good stuff, but a good chance at actually getting something good.
>
> >Something cheap has the widest pool of unlockables
> More opportunities but less chances at the good stuff and only about a 3/5 chance to get something at all.

But why have the rarity levels at all if they don’t even mean anything?

I feel like the Bronze Pack is not even worth my Req Points and that Gold Req Packs are basically just slightly better than Sliver but not really

> 2533274928303018;4:
> I feel like the Bronze Pack is not even worth my Req Points and that Gold Req Packs are basically just slightly better than Sliver but not really

Buy 15-20 bronze packs and then move to silver and then gold.

There’s a video about it, and basically buying bronze then moving to silver and then gold increases the amount of stuff you get and also increases the chance you’ll get better stuff in your gold packs

They still mean plenty.
Just because you better your odds, doesn’t make something less rare.

In the end we will all get every piece of armor and accessory if we all play long enough and keep buying the REQ packs, some just get other pieces earlier.

Also bragging rights over pixels because at this point in the games life, not many people are going to have Blue Team/Osiris’ gear for example.

> 2533274796217601;5:
> > 2533274928303018;4:
> > I feel like the Bronze Pack is not even worth my Req Points and that Gold Req Packs are basically just slightly better than Sliver but not really
>
>
> Buy 15-20 bronze packs and then move to silver and then gold.
>
> There’s a video about it, and basically buying bronze then moving to silver and then gold increases the amount of stuff you get and also increases the chance you’ll get better stuff in your gold packs

Kinda.
Buying bronze makes Common items the most available unlockables at that time in the pack.

You only get one Unlockable if you get one so By wiping out the commons, you make your remaining pool better because now theres less filler to be unlocked.

> 2533274808749695;6:
> They still mean plenty.
> Just because you better your odds, doesn’t make something less rare.

Wat

That’s exactly what bettering your odds does.

Mantis’ are not actually ultra-rare if they only appear in packs that do not contain common.

They are not ultra rare in a pack that doesn’t even contain them either.

The little colors and rarity levels don’t mean squat.

> 2533274905097737;8:
> > 2533274808749695;6:
> > They still mean plenty.
> > Just because you better your odds, doesn’t make something less rare.
>
>
> Wat
>
> That’s exactly what bettering your odds does.
>
> Mantis’ are not actually ultra-rare if they only appear in packs that do not contain common.
>
> They are not ultra rare in a pack that doesn’t even contain them either.
>
> The little colors and rarity levels don’t mean squat.

Which is also why I say
Also bragging rights over pixels because at this point in the games life, not many people are going to have Blue Team/Osiris’ gear for example.