Altar: New Arena Map.

Altar is a new map I forged for any Arena game. You can play with two teams up to 5v5, FFA, Fiesta games, even Breakout.
Screenshot
There are no gimmicks hear. It’s not a remake and no silly themes.
This map was made to play competitive matches. It was designed for Strongholds, my favorite game, but after hours of tweaking CtF and Assault work great.
The landscape inclines to the far center of the map. At the top of the hill is a cliff that can only be accessed by two vertical boosters on either side of the cliff. There’s no cover on the cliff except for a Forerunner Slip-space burst which hides you for a couple of seconds. It’s a great place to ground pound off of. Allowing you to get across the map quick.
On the opposite side of the cliff at the bottom of the hill are two bases connected by a bridge. There’s no railings on the bridge and if you get knocked off there’s a platform with jets.
The power weapons are well placed. High risk/reward.
There’s a few things I ask in return. One enjoy. Two give some feedback. And three if you need an extra player when you’re playing it, send me an invite.

Renamed map to Plaon. Sorry for the confusion.

Might wanna change the name, Altar’s the title of the Sandtrap remake in BTB.

Ok. I didn’t know. I’ll give it a new name.

Dude I always loved sandtrap back in halo 3. So when they added alter to halo5, I had to check the calendar to make sure it wasn’t my birthday or Christmas

> 2535447834982404;4:
> Dude I always loved sandtrap back in halo 3. So when they added alter to halo5, I had to check the calendar to make sure it wasn’t my birthday or Christmas

I renamed the map to Plaon. You can bookmark it here.I haven’t played that map so I’m not sure if mines compares, but it is a great map for any Arena game.
Everything is working. If you end up playing it give me some feedback on what you liked and didn’t like.
One more thing. If you play a game of 4v4 please get a clip of the game play and send it to me. I’m going to put together a YouTube page for game clips of maps I make.