also the bishop helmet is back under new name and

slight visor change its now called fallen equerry the cross is still there but the visor is a slit on it now

> 2533274801884952;1:
> slight visor change its now called fallen equerry the cross is still there but the visor is a slit on it now

Well, it’s not to different at least. Still has all the same shapes, just no big golden visor. Looks more high tech.

Not sure why they changed the name. Bishop was kinda’ better. This one is a bit of mouthfull.

Still no indicative way to unlock it though.
Probably just gonna show up randomly next to the new items like the next visor I guess.

Man the visor look so weird now

Huh I just notice it weird maybe the original name was was a joke by a 343 employee and 343 change the name after finding out just a guess.

> 2533274862813053;3:
> Still no indicative way to unlock it though.
> Probably just gonna show up randomly next to the new items like the next visor I guess.

100% certain it will be the exchange. When? Who knows.

Does anyone have pictures of the new design? I’m glad it’s back. I hope they didn’t have to modify it too much.

> 2533274798142730;7:
> Does anyone have pictures of the new design? I’m glad it’s back. I hope they didn’t have to modify it too much.

The helmets the same but the visor is now a small line and honestly he looks like he took Death Sticks

> 2535449803984002;5:
> Huh I just notice it weird maybe the original name was was a joke by a 343 employee and 343 change the name after finding out just a guess.

It’s to distance itself from Christian imagery.

> 2535428779736382;8:
> > 2533274798142730;7:
> > Does anyone have pictures of the new design? I’m glad it’s back. I hope they didn’t have to modify it too much.
>
> The helmets the same but the visor is now a small line and honestly he looks like he took Death Sticks

I managed to find pictures online. I don’t dislike the new design, but the original looked much cleaner. The new one feels a little cluttered. I guess it’s better than nothing.