Alright im pissed about the xp cap/

I CANT EVEN LEVEL UP ONE WHOLE LEVEL CAUSE OF YOUR STUPID -Yoink- CAP.
IT MAKES NO SENSE WHEN PEOPLE CANT LEVEL UP AT ALL BY ONE LEVEL A DAY.
YOUR SYSTEM IS FLAWED AND YOU NEED TO FIX IT BEFORE HUNDREDS OF US SWITCH TO BLACK OPS 2.

…u mad?

He mad.

yeah,after coming home from a stressful day at hospital(i.e. work)
i would like to blow some steam on halo,but no instead it just pisses me off even more -.-.

I find it hard to believe you cant level up ONE level, I’m level 79, I KNOW you’re getting more than one level a day, Stop chatting -Yoink!-, take the cap and get on with it.

If the cap was lifted everyone would be SR130 by Christmas haha

im on level 50 and right after 4 matches the xp limit message came up

the cap is set at 150,000 a day. i know this because i wrote down my starting and ending xp and then did the math after i hit the cap. you need ~40,000 to level up between 40-50. that means you can get at least 3 levels a day.

there is no way you hit the cap before leveling up at least 3 times between now and when the cap got reset (around midnight) the previous day.

> If the cap was lifted everyone would be SR130 by Christmas haha

false. there should be an exp cap but it should be quadruple what it is so the normaly player playing all day won’t hit it the only people who would hit it are people who are bosting

I am SR34 and have been playing ALOT, i have never yet hit the xp cap, i still level uP around 2 times a day. Maybe it will catch up to me. I still don’t see how people are so high ranks.