Already starting to 'connect' with characters

Minor spoilers.

I don’t know about you guys but I have already startd to connect with the new Halo 4 characters, e.g. Del rio, Lasky etc… this is even before the game came out!!!

Even through Reach and ODST I didn’t really ‘connect’ well with the other characters.
I hope 343 have good character development in the plot. So far each character seems to be unique and they all ‘fit’ very well into the storyline together. Reach and odst failed on the latter.

How about you?
could it be possibly because they resemble Captain Keyes and another commanding officer?
Or could it be this whole FUD series that gives a deeper insight to each character. E.g. Thomas Lasky and the chief feel more connected and it woud be very interesting in the campaign to see how their relationship changes. Same goes for Del rio’s and Lasky’s professional relationship which was stated to be “put under strain”.

The Reach characters I can understand not connecting with easily, but the ODST cast? How couldn’t you?

Yeah, I agree with Cobra. ODST’s characters were some of the best in the series! But that’s opinion of course.

I really liked ODST’s characters well they were better than reach’s. Anyways I agree with you that halo 4’s characters seem very interesting and look like they have lots of depth and emotion to them, can’t wait till november 6 when I can meet them all.

I understand that odst’s characterswere better but nevertheless, they seemed a bit shallow for me. Just opinion. They didn’t have some kind of history either/wasn’t explored in other types of media

> I understand that odst’s characterswere better but nevertheless, they seemed a bit shallow for me. Just opinion. They didn’t have some kind of history either/wasn’t explored in other types of media

i get what you mean, in halo 3 all of the characters had stories and were in novels, they were truly written into the fiction. I think the reason ODST’s cast was so good is because each character was so different and likeable. I also think that there were a few characters in reach that i felt attatchment to. Carter, Emile and Jorge were beasts. Kat well… she kinda sucked. Carter, emile and Jorge went down with a fight.

I really like the new cortana, just hope this game will not be the end. Witch it does look like though.

Halo 3: ODST was all about character development.

i realy liked ODST’s characters