Already Getting Standbyed 2nd game into CSR

Not sure if I can call out individual players, if someone could clarify if I can on the forums then by all means will I name him. Basically, its the same halo 2 and 3 garbage where they cheat to take an early lead, then cheat at the end again when the field starts to catch up.

Anyways, he is a foreign host, and a local filter would solve this problem…sigh

Also in rumble pit pro, be weary

Cheat how?

I highly doubt any one would standby in the lower levels of rumble pit. “he is a foreign host”, and that probably made you lagg a little, which made the host change, nothing that can’t be solved by a “local filter”. People complained about the connection in Halo 4 long time before CSR hit the playlists.

Try having half your team AFK. Happened to me earlier.

Same happened to me.

> I highly doubt any one would standby in the lower levels of rumble pit. “he is a foreign host”, and that probably made you lagg a little, which made the host change, nothing that can’t be solved by a “local filter”. People complained about the connection in Halo 4 long time before CSR hit the playlists.

been playing since halo 2, I’ll call it when I see it, and I saw it. And when the connection is steady except for parts of the game where it is unlikely to be detected, and the guy doing it starts to get destroyed without it, yes he is cheating. Usually with lag I can go 50/50 vs people. He wasn’t nearly as good as me yet would beat me down everytime after what seemed like 10 br shots to his head, coincidence?

And people said that the problems associated with visible rank were “minor.”

> > I highly doubt any one would standby in the lower levels of rumble pit. “he is a foreign host”, and that probably made you lagg a little, which made the host change, nothing that can’t be solved by a “local filter”. People complained about the connection in Halo 4 long time before CSR hit the playlists.
>
> been playing since halo 2, I’ll call it when I see it, and I saw it. And when the connection is steady except for parts of the game where it is unlikely to be detected, and the guy doing it starts to get destroyed without it, yes he is cheating. Usually with lag I can go 50/50 vs people. He wasn’t nearly as good as me yet would beat me down everytime after what seemed like 10 br shots to his head, coincidence?

No. If I go against a team of similar skilled Australians I am almost always guaranteed to lose. We just live so far apart from each other there is going to be some delay as the data transmits from my network to the host in the game.

“yet would beat me down everytime after what seemed like 10 br shots to his” That’s me vs Australians ^ :wink:

> Not sure if I can call out individual players, if someone could clarify if I can on the forums then by all means will I name him.

You cannot single out individuals or groups in a negative fashion on the forums, regardless of what they have or may have done. To the fullest extent possible, we want to prevent public shaming, angry mobs, and witch-hunts from starting on the forums.

Thank you for asking, and I’m sorry to hear that you’re having to deal with this kind of crap. :\

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter, and please refrain from making inappropriate remarks and non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Try having 2 Full parties of 343 Defence Force Sr130s on BTB. On Longbow. In a Row. The worst games of Halo I’ve ever played. They had the top middle base, a hog with a sniper in it and 100% DMRs for the entire -Yoinking!- game. Oh Well, I guess every playlist is going to be like this now, as there is now something for the die hard to -Yoink!- over.

> And people said that the problems associated with visible rank were “minor.”

lol

They are. You get cheated like once every 200 games.

> > I highly doubt any one would standby in the lower levels of rumble pit. “he is a foreign host”, and that probably made you lagg a little, which made the host change, nothing that can’t be solved by a “local filter”. People complained about the connection in Halo 4 long time before CSR hit the playlists.
>
> been playing since halo 2, I’ll call it when I see it, and I saw it. And when the connection is steady except for parts of the game where it is unlikely to be detected, and the guy doing it starts to get destroyed without it, yes he is cheating. Usually with lag I can go 50/50 vs people. He wasn’t nearly as good as me yet would beat me down everytime after what seemed like 10 br shots to his head, coincidence?

I haven’t played recently, but I am definitely willing to believe you. I have been standbyed a couple of time in this game too, irritating thing. Its funny because now people cheat to get high CSR. I don’t get how that’s better than 1-50. No matter what if you have boosters or buyers there’s always something in the alternative.

I’ve also never understood the arguments against 1-50. Yes people bought and boosted I know that, but if you’re legit you should just crush them and move on, they wasted their money. Its like the shortcuts in battlefield. Let people waste money. If you’re better you’ll still win. CSR is just way too complicated for me to get into and had essentially ranked every playlist when I just wanna have fun sometimes. Also the skill gap between my friends and I is huge so even if we came back im not sure we would get a reliable match-up.

> > And people said that the problems associated with visible rank were “minor.”
>
> lol
>
> They are. You get cheated like once every 200 games.

but regardless people are still cheating which CSR was supposed to make less of an issue of. I’d rather deal with a booster than someone who purposely standbyes the game so they can get free kills at the expense of everyone else’s fun.