Already bored with Halo 4

I haven’t played the game in days now, the gameplay is just way too frustrating for me because it’s too fast paced and in most encounters you’re outnumbered by the enemy team, point is i just can’t seem to have fun with this game anymore. i want to go back but i can’t bring myself to do so. someone convince me plz.

on another note heres some things i would like to have in the game to make it better (they’re playlists mainly because they’re easier to change):

social playlist: no trueskill, no stats, just some fun new playlists. i think they should bring back social and put in action sack, multi team, grifball and flood and then have team social, social ffa (would include objectives and slayer, will also include swords rockets and splsazers) and social big team (have a combination of objective and slayer gametypes).

trueskill playlist: keep it the same as the current playlist but remove flood and replace regicide with ffa (slayer and objective mixed no swords no rockets or anything like that) i like how they gave each gametype it’s own playlist as it allows hardcore players to access whichever gametype they want, only trueskill and no party playlists will give stats.

no party playlist: a playlist for game chat only no party chat allowed (if your in an xbox live party you won’t be able to get in nor will you get in with an in game party), you earn stats in this playlist, it has everything in the trueskill playlist.

Try different game types and grouping with people that actually like to talk and play together. I have the most fun playing with my buddies, but find myself getting bored when rolling solo.

>.< sounds like you need to buddy up and move as a team. See this isn’t COD so you cant one man army unless its FFA. Every Bullet matters, 4-5 to break a shield and one to the head. Most people buddy up because 2v1, 3v1, 4v1 will most likely always win. You gotta play smart and be quick on the reflex.

> Try different game types and grouping with people that actually like to talk and play together. I have the most fun playing with my buddies, but find myself getting bored when rolling solo.

Exactly

> Try different game types and grouping with people that actually like to talk and play together. I have the most fun playing with my buddies, but find myself getting bored when rolling solo.

yeah i played dominion once in a party and it was hella fun, too bad everyone’s playing black ops 2 nowadays. :(.

> > Try different game types and grouping with people that actually like to talk and play together. I have the most fun playing with my buddies, but find myself getting bored when rolling solo.
>
> yeah i played dominion once in a party and it was hella fun, too bad everyone’s playing black ops 2 nowadays. :(.

Dude its 120k+ people on Halo 4 on the down times, just party up.

> >.< sounds like you need to buddy up and move as a team. See this isn’t COD so you cant one man army unless its FFA. Every Bullet matters, 4-5 to break a shield and one to the head. Most people buddy up because 2v1, 3v1, 4v1 will most likely always win. You gotta play smart and be quick on the reflex.

lone wolfing in halo 3 was possible but it wasn’t as effective as teamwork, now teamwork is compulsory pretty much. i play halo solo alot to chill out, can’t do that anymore.

> > Try different game types and grouping with people that actually like to talk and play together. I have the most fun playing with my buddies, but find myself getting bored when rolling solo.
>
> yeah i played dominion once in a party and it was hella fun, too bad everyone’s playing black ops 2 nowadays. :(.

I have the same problem. Just post on the forums somewhere that you’re looking for people to play with, or possibly a clan or something. Give people your availability.

If you really have enough time, go for Tactical Gaming. They practice 2x a week and are a pretty big community. I used to play with them on MAG and BF2. Can be lots of fun and some good people to team up with a lot.