Already betraying in Griffball (Griefing)

Just played a game of Griffball Pro. Got betrayed about 20 times because a kid that sounded about 12 decided to start betraying midway through the second round… Instead of a 5-0 win it ended in a 2-2 tie. Don’t get how people think it is that funny… Ruined a perfectly fine game of Griffball

If any playlist should have friendly fire disabled, its this one.

kids these days just want to have fun. you need some team mates bro!

> kids these days just want to have fun. you need some team mates bro!

I was playing in a team of three! The fourth was the random. Super unfortunate… Put the game in my file share. Definitely reported him it got absurd at the end. Couldn’t spawn without getting clobbered by my teammate.

Lou I don’t wish FF to be removed because I do believe it adds skill and accidental betrayals can be humorous (between friends). However it is very frustrating when immature kids ruin games intentionally

> If any playlist should have friendly fire disabled, its this one.

Yes, but that would break the gameplay due to hitting a teammate with the hammer will make him/her fly away.

Honestly?

343 needs a group of ‘Reporters’ who would review the issue (For example, viewing your video) and then decide on the correct thing.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not promote cheating/griefing.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

HAHAHAH. Was probably me, I have 8 games of grifball which I spawn killed my team and definately more betrayals then kills, So much fun trolling grifball kids :smiley: TrololoLlololLloLOoOLoLOLOL

GrifBall is so much fun :smiley: TRoLoLLOLlOOLLolOlOLOloLLLLOO

This Agony you need to get a life. People like you are very sad. You are so miserable with your life you feel the need to try to ruin things other people find fun.

You are sad and pathetic.

> This Agony you need to get a life. People like you are very sad. You are so miserable with your life you feel the need to try to ruin things other people find fun.
>
> You are sad and pathetic.

You’re sad because you’re dying in a video game…

Cough

Anyways, there’s really no point in playing Grifball online. Customs make it more fun unless you have perfect connection and a full, good team on your team with mics and stuff.

Which is NEVER.

> If any playlist should have friendly fire disabled, its this one.

That is a bad idea, if friendly fire was disabled you could just grab the ball and hit the carrier across the map.

I agree betrayls are a problem in griffball removing ff would be far worse. And this is coming from a guy who got sat an entire match from a teammate after i got a killamanjaro and 2 caps the previous game…

As irritating as betraying in Grifball can be, turning FF off would completely ruin the gametype.

Yeah, they should disable FF in this one. I really feel guilty about betraying in this gamemode on accident. Then again, everyone has hammers, theres always gonna be accidents.

FF needs to be off in this gamemode though.

Perhaps they should crank up the boot option and balance it with JIP?

Any betrayal gives the boot screen, which allows players to make their own judgement call. JIP acts as the team bench that supplies substitute players.

> As irritating as betraying in Grifball can be, turning FF off would completely ruin the gametype.

This is true.

FFoff was tested and rejected in Halo 3, Ranked Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4.

Go ask Rage More Nerd (there you go, another shout out). He will tell you.

> Perhaps they should crank up the boot option and balance it with JIP?

People heavily abused this when it was accidentally turned on In Halo 3 Ranked Weekend. Players would intentionally run in front of teammates in battle just to boot them.

> Perhaps they should crank up the boot option and balance it with JIP?
>
> Any betrayal gives the boot screen, which allows players to make their own judgement call. JIP acts as the team bench that supplies substitute players.

That won’t work at all and it would just be abused left and right. The boot screen would be VERY annoying when you’re trying to insta-spawn to help our your team too.

> > Perhaps they should crank up the boot option and balance it with JIP?
> >
> > Any betrayal gives the boot screen, which allows players to make their own judgement call. JIP acts as the team bench that supplies substitute players.
>
> That won’t work at all and it would just be abused left and right. The boot screen would be VERY annoying when you’re trying to insta-spawn to help our your team too.

Personally, I’d rather deal with the inconvenience rather than people betraying me for the ball or killing my teammates.

How would you solve the issue for solo players and incomplete teams?

::shrugs:: Griefers are in every playlist. Grifball is no different. If you want to avoid it, play with a team. Even then, depending on who you choose to play with, you may not be safe from betrayals. :stuck_out_tongue:

> ::shrugs:: Griefers are in every playlist. Grifball is no different. If you want to avoid it, play with a team. Even then, depending on who you choose to play with, you may not be safe from betrayals. :stuck_out_tongue:

Play with a team…

That’s a pity.

Turning ff off will break the gametype, literally it has been tried before and failed. This would lead to even more problems if it was off then just the occasional griefer.

Also betrayal booting is not the solution either. So easy to abuse that, and getting betrayals accidentally is so easy. Due to idiotic teammates jumping in of you when meleeing with the hammer or oddball. Too just the blast radius that the hammer has on it.

It was not you agony. But I will be sure to avoid you :stuck_out_tongue: And like I said Snickerdoodle I was playing with a team… but our fourth has school today and got off. And at least if it is someone on your team you can punk him/her in real life (usually)