Almost to 500 Incomplete Games

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Who here has me beat?

I’m finding the Doubles Playlist to be extraordinary for quits. The chances of running into boltshot bk’s and getting stuck from the grave is like 90% of the time, which means I’m gone 90% of the time.

Tried about 10 games so far and quit 9.

Lulz, Halo 4 …raising the bar for FPS. Haha

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Cool story bro

I suggest yoga.

I find it funny that the only time people quit on me is when we are winning. Otherwise I have no problem quitting cuz of my bad teammate.

Quitting because you rage from a sticky or BS is not ok. It’s probably peeps like you that quit on me for small stuff like that.

> I find it funny that the only time people quit on me is when we are winning. Otherwise I have no problem quitting cuz of my bad teammate.
>
> Quitting because you rage from a sticky or BS is not ok. It’s probably peeps like you that quit on me for small stuff like that.

Lulz… if i see my own team mates using boltshots I’m gone. I have no tolerance for it. It’s not Halo and kids should know it. And the score means nothing to me.

As for stickies they shouldn’t be in loadouts period. Similar to the boltshot. They both ruin CQC. If anyone at 343 had common sense they’d have known this prior to launch.

> > I find it funny that the only time people quit on me is when we are winning. Otherwise I have no problem quitting cuz of my bad teammate.
> >
> > Quitting because you rage from a sticky or BS is not ok. It’s probably peeps like you that quit on me for small stuff like that.
>
> Lulz… if i see my own team mates using boltshots I’m gone. And the score means nothing to me. I have no tolerance for it. It’s not Halo and kids should know it.
>
> As for stickies they shouldn’t be in loadouts period. Similar to the boltshot. They both ruin CQC.

So, because you don’t like the game in its current form, are unable to counter the less than challenging BS and Sticky spammers, as well as being a poor sport: you ruin the game for others?

You appear to be a very selfish and sad individual. You should really find something else to consume your time. Committing yourself to something you don’t like, while at the same time ruining the experience for others is in no way productive or proactive.

Also, you are illegitimating real reasons for which people choose to quit a game; such as lag and poor JIP allocation.

Dude, don’t use logic, he’ll just “lulz” at you.

I dont much care for the boltshot either but to quit because of it is ridiculous. If it is in the game you are playing it is fair game to use it.

If you really dislike it that much post your name in one of the AGL customs lists. All Halo no BS.

Quitting is ruining the experience for everyone and as a community that is already dwindling we need to find ways to limit the damage.

Not quitting all the time is one of them.