Almost Every Gun Has a Purpose Except

The pulse carbine… Honestly trying to find a single situation where it is useful. It can’t do long range, mid range the lock on feature can be dodged by a side step, and up close even if you’re aiming right at the enemy the lock on curves the bullets away from them.

I didn’t realize how useless this gun is until I had to get 10 kills with it for a challenge. Add that to your fixes 343.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s garbage. I see it being good in campaign but in multiplayer I’d pick up anything over it.

Maybe even just remove it from MP. Waste of a weapon slot.

The pulse carbine is weird in that in the hands of most people it’s useless but in the hands of bots it absolutely wrecks at least in my experience anyway

The most useless gun to ever exist in a Halo game!!!

Pulse Carvine is a beast its actually a mid range weapon with a homing trait. It beats the AR at Mid and loses to it up close. Just gotta know how to use the weapons man.
Think of it like a fusion of the storm rifle and the Carbine.
Carbine damage and range with Storm rifle burst. With a tracking mechanic

med range, the weapon is designed for medium range wait for the redical to turn red and fire it will track 3 burst kill a spartan.

It is also one of the few weapons to red ring on PC, so yeah it is good.

1 Like

I agree it’s not great but I do feel it has a small purpose. An assist machine. If you’re playing strongholds it’s quite useful to drain the shields of everyone to one hit kill with the homing plasma
But yeah I’d still prefer a BR lol

It’s for BR range if you don’t have a BR, it tracks targets if the reticle is red while you fire, some people call it almost a power weapon, but it is definitely odd to get used to.