ALMOST 4 MONTHS AND ALL WE HAVE TO SAY FOR IT

IS…

-Nerfed boltshot range (Should of happened DAY ONE)
-Removal of emps’/damage to friendly vehicles, if FF is disabled. yay now I can play spartan ops
-File share (too little, too late)

I know this TU was aimed at bugs, but WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET SOMETHING REGARDING CUSTOM GAME CONTENT?

4 MONTHS AND CUSTOM GAMES IS STILL BEING F’D IN THE A AND LEFT TO BLEED OUT IN THE GUTTERS.

And then we get more BS from BS Angel,

> > If I remember correctly and please correct me with a source if I am indeed wrong, but when 343 originally talked about title updates did they not say that the first one would be mainly for bug-fixing while the second major update would deal mainly with sandbox rebalancing? I like that the Boltshot was considered a bug to be included with this one though.
> >
> > Also is this even the full changelog?
>
> That is the complete change list, as we expect the TU to release soon. Also, as we noted in the Bulletin, we are aware there’s more balancing to be done and more matters of contention to address, and we are actively working with the Halo 4 game team to investigate the feasibility of additional fixes.

“…Investigate the feasibility…”

Overwhelmed with conviction to fix this dog turd of a game. I’m convinced!

Some speculate that sandbox fixes won’t take place until April, when Crapbag Self-Rasing flour is released (CSR). I hope the 3 people who are still around then enjoy it.

On the upside, Bungie’s Destiny!!

I keep seeing:’‘It took bungie 6 months to fix Halo 2’’

I only playied Halo 2 campaign a few months ago,so i didn’t get it in it’s golden age,but from what i’ve heard,it was the best halo ever made.Maybe they’re '‘investigating’'into using the same strategy?

This game is broken for another year, until they 343 finally says ‘we’re too busy working on the next installment of the franchise.’

Nothing much else is going to be fixed dude. Not for months.

> I keep seeing:’‘It took bungie 6 months to fix Halo 2’’
>
> I only playied Halo 2 campaign a few months ago,so i didn’t get it in it’s golden age,but from what i’ve heard,it was the best halo ever made.Maybe they’re '‘investigating’'into using the same strategy?

Halo 2 was amazingly fun, but it was so awful in many aspects regarding online play. Most problems weren’t even fixed, but were in the later Halos.

The maps, campaign, and vehicles though? Probably the best Halo I’ve experienced because of that.