Allow access to messages when banned.

I just love having to wait 2 weeks to find out what the hell it was that I did wrong. Get it together mods.

i hate this also

but it’s the site’s problem, not the mods

This isn’t a moderator problem, rather - in what I assume to be an overlook - a site flaw.

Saying that, all could be avoided if you just didn’t get banned. :slight_smile:

> This isn’t a moderator problem, rather - in what I assume to be an overlook - a site flaw.
>
> Saying that, all could be avoided if you just didn’t get banned. :slight_smile:

Believe it or not, it isn’t an oversight, it is intentional.

They use the inability to read PMs and all that stuff as a ‘cooldown’ period.

> > This isn’t a moderator problem, rather - in what I assume to be an overlook - a site flaw.
> >
> > Saying that, all could be avoided if you just didn’t get banned. :slight_smile:
>
> Believe it or not, it isn’t an oversight, it is intentional.
>
> They use the inability to read PMs and all that stuff as a ‘cooldown’ period.

Really? That’s certainly interesting. I always assumed it was just something they overlooked.

Thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile:

> > > This isn’t a moderator problem, rather - in what I assume to be an overlook - a site flaw.
> > >
> > > Saying that, all could be avoided if you just didn’t get banned. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Believe it or not, it isn’t an oversight, it is intentional.
> >
> > They use the inability to read PMs and all that stuff as a ‘cooldown’ period.
>
> Really? That’s certainly interesting. I always assumed it was just something they overlooked.
>
> Thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile:

Any time, I would link to a source but you know, no search bar since June. :confused: