All you people who are pre ordering H5 watch this

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

watch it and realize wtf 343 has done and WHY -Yoink- NEEDS TO HAPPEN BEFORE YOU BUY HALO 5

Old news dude. Also, doesn’t do me any good since I pre-ordered back in January : P

> 2533274844459001;2:
> Old news dude. Also, doesn’t do me any good since I pre-ordered back in January : P

when the franchise halo is dead in 5 years, people like you are to blame

Oh this video is still around. Hm.

It won’t. Greenskull just released several behind the scenes looks into halo 5 with its changes to multiplayer and campaign and he is loving it. And everyone knew that once Halo 5 came out. The population to MCC was going to drop to almost nil anyways in the 1st place. People who didn’t think that are fooling themselves.

The halo 5 beta was the most fun I had in halo in over 10 years and I’m pumped to play it Halo 1-3 is to slow for me and kinda boring to honest. Halo 5 and the direction that halo is going now is the future and I like it to keep going this way.

I also already preordered the Halo 5 CE with the Statue and paid for it in full.

No. I will not listen to tgat guy. He uses witty and smart language in his videos and people see him as the one to save halo!

I will pre order Halo 5. You know why, because it will be delivered to my house on release day, so when i get home from college i can play it straight away. I won’t have to trek to town in the rain like I did with MCC. And I will be also playing Halo 5 primarily for campaign. Multiplayer second. So even if Halo 5 had server issues I wouldn’t care. I would just play campaign.

> 2533274818060949;3:
> > 2533274844459001;2:
> > Old news dude. Also, doesn’t do me any good since I pre-ordered back in January : P
>
>
> when the franchise halo is dead in 5 years, people like you are to blame

Your video is not based on fact, but assumption. There is no empirical evidence to support your claim, but you use your claim as fact. I am apologize, but I will pre-order Halo 5 in order to enjoy the title on launch night and for many nights to come.

If you actually think preordering a game or not has any bearing on a games quality you are mistaken. Sure you want to feel as if you are doing something by not preordering but in actuality you are not. They could give two craps if you pre-order or not. BTW I preordered the Legendary Edition because I have a mind and I do what I want with my money and don’t listen to little yoinks who can make a YouTube video. It’s easy to point out all the flaws and unsell something even when those flaws have nothing to do with anything. If you know the actual facts of the games you would realize how little that video actually means.

> 2533274818060949;1:
> - YouTube
>
> watch it and realize wtf 343 has done and WHY -Yoink- NEEDS TO HAPPEN BEFORE YOU BUY HALO 5

ಠ_ಠ

Really? Why do we have to follow order from him? Most his argument is just causing new fans and old fans to be against each other, and plus we don’t need this in the waypoint because it would cause another RAGING argument.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

BDobbinsFTW pfft more like BDickheadFTW

> 2533274818060949;3:
> > 2533274844459001;2:
> > Old news dude. Also, doesn’t do me any good since I pre-ordered back in January : P
>
>
> when the franchise halo is dead in 5 years, people like you are to blame

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that Halo is dead or will be dead I would be a millionaire.

People keep claiming Halo will die unless developers do exactly what they want them to do and yet we’ve gotten more games, two live action series, more books, action figures and a Ford Truck! No Halo is not dead, and I have the Legendary Edition pre ordered.