All you had to do was repackage Halo 3

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Was copy and paste Halo 3 and add new maps and a new campaign and the dmr and magnum.

Why are you too stupid to realize this?

If you don’t do it I will, I will call it something else for legal reasons and change the characters/enemies a little and make a real halo game because your multi million dollar team is not capable of following such a simple game design.

you are either trolling? or you absolutely love call of duty because that is exactly what the whole series is. but luckily halo is constantly changing.

> you are either trolling? or you absolutely love <mark>call of duty because that is exactly what the whole series is</mark>. but luckily halo is constantly changing.

Call of Duty is a serie? I thought it was DLC after DLC for $60.

> > you are either trolling? or you absolutely love <mark>call of duty because that is exactly what the whole series is</mark>. but luckily halo is constantly changing.
>
> Call of Duty is a serie? I thought it was DLC after DLC for $60.

I thought so too! :open_mouth:

> > you are either trolling? or you absolutely love <mark>call of duty because that is exactly what the whole series is</mark>. but luckily halo is constantly changing.
>
> Call of Duty is a serie? I thought it was DLC after DLC for $60.

I swear the CoD-haters are the most irritating of all the blind fanboys factions.

Halo 2

> > > you are either trolling? or you absolutely love <mark>call of duty because that is exactly what the whole series is</mark>. but luckily halo is constantly changing.
> >
> > Call of Duty is a serie? I thought it was DLC after DLC for $60.
>
> I swear the CoD-haters are the most irritating of all the blind fanboys factions.

For your information I don’t hate Call of Duty. Modern Warfare is a game I still enjoy.

My opinion on the current call of duty is the opposite of “love”

I liked modern warfare and world at war only.

But the developers of call of duty kept the core gameplay the same since mw.

I can respect them for giving fans what they want, call of duty.

But as a halo fan I wanted halo and 343 gave me a call of duty imitation with the Halo logo and characters.

I wish the one thing they could’ve copied about call of duty was keeping the core gameplay the same with new maps new side games (like spec-ops -Yoink!- zombies) and a new campaign rather then copying call of duty’s gameplay and removing halo gameplay from a halo game.

> > > you are either trolling? or you absolutely love <mark>call of duty because that is exactly what the whole series is</mark>. but luckily halo is constantly changing.
> >
>
> I swear the CoD-haters are the most irritating of all the blind fanboys factions.

im not a cod hater. i actually do enjoy the story part of it. but having played all of them i can say without a doubt that every single multiplayer is cut and paste with pretty new pictures. i play them. often. but i hate that there is no actual innovation.

> Was copy and paste Halo 3 and add new maps and a new campaign and the dmr and magnum.
>
> Why are you too stupid to realize this?
>
> If you don’t do it I will, I will call it something else for legal reasons and change the characters/enemies a little and make a real halo game because your multi million dollar team is not capable of following such a simple game design.

If you now dont actually make this happen you will forever be known as a fail

So, let us know when you bring this game to market :slight_smile:

also, the plan was not to repackage HALO 3 . The plan was to sucessfully update HALO for a new generation whilst honouring what Bungie did before and deliver the best HALO experience yet

343i Succeeded, in every way…but then if you are stuck in the past and refuse to adapt to a new world you clearly have your own skills as a games developer to make your own games…have fun

If Halo 4 was a copy and paste of Halo 3 then it would be no better than CoD. (notice how ever since 4 they dropped the number? It’s secretly because each game is just an expansion, just as Nanotech said.)

only the hardcore MP fans would be pleased because then they finally have their silly little arena-based gameplay. Games evolve over time and some try to stick back to their heritages (Sonic, Duke Nukem for example) and though they sell decently for what they are, they’re still piss-poor excuses for games.

Comparing Halo 4 to CE and it’s roots: I’d rather play 4.

Being a big fan of Halo 3, I will say that fighting for weapon spawn points is really something that is missed! I’m not sure another game has been able to do as good of a job with Deathmatch.

Call of Duty is the same game every year. If they modeled Halo 4 on Halo 3, it’d be so much better. The fact that Reach is still the core of Halo 4 and I personally hated Reach, just makes it difficult to play Halo 4.

It will probably take me about 10 years and have WoW like graphics because I am not a skilled developer by any stretch of the word.

I’ll announce it here if this forum still exists when it comes out. It will probably be a independent game and cost like $15-25 but if that’s what it takes to make a game with real halo gameplay I will do it.

> you are either trolling? or you absolutely love call of duty because that is exactly what the whole series is. but luckily halo is constantly changing.

You just created the easiest bandwagon to hop on good job. Looking at the 420 I’d say you’re two xX’s away from fitting in there.

> >
>
> I thought so too! :open_mouth:

Hey listen I really like COD,

but Halo 4 for me wrecked the COD series. It’s the best shooter I’ve played in my life. I’m not even kidding.

You can use the call of duty controls on a halo game. That’s all it took.

> > you are either trolling? or you absolutely love call of duty because that is exactly what the whole series is. but luckily halo is constantly changing.
>
> You just created the easiest bandwagon to hop on good job. Looking at the 420 I’d say you’re two xX’s away from fitting in there.

the 420 is there because its hitlers birthday. and im hardcore anti drug. just a history buff.

I love the way you all bash CoD, then the moment somebody calls you out on it, you backtrack harder than the hospital that was going to open a Jimmy Savile ward.

> Was copy and paste Halo 3 and add new maps and a new campaign and the dmr and magnum.
>
> Why are you too stupid to realize this?
>
> If you don’t do it I will, I will call it something else for legal reasons and change the characters/enemies a little and make a real halo game because your multi million dollar team is not capable of following such a simple game design.

IMO no DMR keep the 4 shot BR(best video game gun ever) the only unsc rifle, there was already a magnum in Halo 3. +update the graphics while keeping the same style…then it would be Certified Gold

> I love the way you all bash CoD, then the moment somebody calls you out on it, you backtrack harder than the hospital that was going to open a Jimmy Savile ward.

i will bash cod and say i enjoy the story. its actually pretty interesting. and as a completionist i love the achievements because they are almost all single player ones. but the multiplayer is terrible. and is the same as it has been for years. quite literally the same as it has been.