ALL-TIME TOP CSR???

i don’t know what happens, but i can’t see my All Time Top CSR in halowaypoint,

Same here… I was Top 10 in BTB when it was Ranked, now it has nothing… I have even scored and ranked in other things… now it just shows NOTHING :frowning:

Mine is completely wrong. Mine says onyx 1803 in ffa, yet i finished one season as onyx 1809 and this season reached onyx 1912. Not very happy about it at all. I have photographic evidence to back up my claims too, should 343 ever reply-i have posted on this snd tweeted brav and 343 about this with no reply!

> 2533274823886169;3:
> Mine is completely wrong. Mine says onyx 1803 in ffa, yet i finished one season as onyx 1809 and this season reached onyx 1912. Not very happy about it at all. I have photographic evidence to back up my claims too, should 343 ever reply-i have posted on this snd tweeted brav and 343 about this with no reply!

I’ve been trying to contact them for over 2 months regarding mine which has been stuck since pre-season! Customer support from 343i is non-existent. I’ve been in contact with xbox support over the past week and this morning they’ve just suggested I create a new support thread.

> 2533274940891980;4:
> > 2533274823886169;3:
> > Mine is completely wrong. Mine says onyx 1803 in ffa, yet i finished one season as onyx 1809 and this season reached onyx 1912. Not very happy about it at all. I have photographic evidence to back up my claims too, should 343 ever reply-i have posted on this snd tweeted brav and 343 about this with no reply!
>
>
> I’ve been trying to contact them for over 2 months regarding mine which has been stuck since pre-season! Customer support from 343i is non-existent. I’ve been in contact with xbox support over the past week and this morning they’ve just suggested I create a new support thread.

Typical. I post in the support tyread loads of times with no reply, such as uk players matching on usa servers under focused mm and the nonsensical ffa placements. But yeah 343 never look at them as the same issues from launch are still there. Dont reckon it will get fixed any time soon

I have friends with this problem as well…

Any way to fix it