All these modded game types

What with them finally fixing the recommended and most downloaded custom items, these modded maps/game types are blowing the game up. Just out of curiosity, would downloaded/joining a friend to play on one of these maps or game modes result in banishment, given they don’t affect War Games? Similar things happened in Reach and Halo 3.

All these modded gametypes make Custom Games FUN again. Considering Halo 4 completely beat the -Yoink- out of custom games and left it to die in the back alley.

And no you won’t get banned. You didn’t get banned in Halo 3, Reach, and you won’t get banned in Halo 4.

Of course if you go in matchmaking with mods then that’s a whole other story.

> All these modded gametypes make Custom Games FUN again. Considering Halo 4 completely beat the Yoink! out of custom games and left it to die in the back alley.
>
> And no you won’t get banned. You didn’t get banned in Halo 3, Reach, and you won’t get banned in Halo 4.
>
> Of course if you go in matchmaking with mods then that’s a whole other story.

I don’t even know how to transfer the mods to MM. And don’t want to know frankly.

> > All these modded gametypes make Custom Games FUN again. Considering Halo 4 completely beat the Yoink! out of custom games and left it to die in the back alley.
> >
> > And no you won’t get banned. You didn’t get banned in Halo 3, Reach, and you won’t get banned in Halo 4.
> >
> > Of course if you go in matchmaking with mods then that’s a whole other story.
>
> I don’t even know how to transfer the mods to MM. And don’t want to know frankly.

Well you can’t, i was just saying like having no head or stuff like that. But mods in custom games where the spartan is a big as King Kong, those are harmless.

> > > All these modded gametypes make Custom Games FUN again. Considering Halo 4 completely beat the Yoink! out of custom games and left it to die in the back alley.
> > >
> > > And no you won’t get banned. You didn’t get banned in Halo 3, Reach, and you won’t get banned in Halo 4.
> > >
> > > Of course if you go in matchmaking with mods then that’s a whole other story.
> >
> > I don’t even know how to transfer the mods to MM. And don’t want to know frankly.
>
> Well you can’t, i was just saying like having no head or stuff like that. But mods in custom games where the spartan is a big as King Kong, those are harmless.

As long as you aren’t the one making them obviously. Then you’ll get banned.

Let’s refrain from discussing the contents and features of modded content, please.

In answer to OP’s question, I’m not aware of any published rules against playing this content. IIRC, as of Halo 3, having modded content on your File Share puts you at risk of a File Share Ban.

> Let’s refrain from discussing the contents and features of modded content, please.
>
> In answer to OP’s question, I’m not aware of any published rules against playing this content. IIRC, as of Halo 3, having modded content on your File Share puts you at risk of a File Share Ban.

Makes sense. Thank you for this, mod. heh. Mod.