all these exclusive armor codes

where do the ebay users get them? I see people with 300 plus deadeye and like 40 fotus, how the hell did they get that? any ideas? im thinking theft cuz I bought a seal halo 4 xbox today and mine had the not for resale copy of the game that was sealed but no code for fotus :frowning:

If you want to find armors for free and not spend money:

Check this Thread

> where do the ebay users get them? I see people with 300 plus deadeye and like 40 fotus, how the hell did they get that? any ideas? im thinking theft cuz I bought a seal halo 4 xbox today and mine had the not for resale copy of the game that was sealed but no code for fotus :frowning:

They probably work at gamestop etc. and have a ton of left over cards that they snagged to make a profit.

I guess but I mean locus isn’t a gamestop, neither is deadeye, and the console is limited so that doesn’t make sense

thanls but I have locus, deadeye and fotus so im good. preordered at the retailers and then gave extra copies of game to friends.

> where do the ebay users get them? I see people with 300 plus deadeye and like 40 fotus, how the hell did they get that? any ideas? im thinking theft cuz I bought a seal halo 4 xbox today and mine had the not for resale copy of the game that was sealed but no code for fotus :frowning:

Ebay sellers usually buy their products wholesale They could also have friends that work for 343 or GameStop. You get the point.